How Project Natal Sees the Player

wonder if there is a hidden T&A mode, or "Hot Coffee" if you will that would allow one to see through others clothes after they use your device and retain said recording for future publication?

just a thought

wonder if there is a hidden T&A mode, or "Hot Coffee" if you will that would allow one to see through others clothes after they use your device and retain said recording for future publication?

just a thought

good lord

good lord

Quite, I call that the Michael Strahan feature

(Strahan was accused by his ex-wife during his divorce of secretly video taping his female in-laws/wife's friends in various states of undress while they were visiting)

It would have been nice to see how it handled much faster movements. All the movements shown were relatively slow. I want to see how it handles a flurry of punches or something.

Next she's going to loop the loop, she's going to tie herself into a pretzel...oh you lose I didn't say next!

That's what it sounded like to me halfway through anyway, she has a name, use it, I don't think the audience would mind a fake one if your worried about that.

Maybe it's just me, but the video looks like it's tracking her ovaries.

Maybe it's just me, but the video looks like it's tracking her ovaries.

i noticed that too. strange.

freaking triumph of tech and programming. not sure whether I want to play a game by jumping around all the time (yahtzee has a great point there) but it sure is amazing.

just a thought

If you want this, you have to become a TSA agent. They get to look at naked people all day long with the backscatter xray machines now in airports. Dont worry, they're protecting us from evil boogeymen!!

just a thought

That would be horrible, I can't imagine the things you would see that could not be unseen

is it obvious how impractical this is for anything but children's games yet?

I thought the Wii already stole that market

well I could see it being fun, being able to sit on a couch and play yahtzee by shaking your hand and opening it to simulate throwing the dice. Pretty neat idea on microsofts side.

Any chance of this being implemented on a mobile? Being able to control what's on your laptops screen without needing to use a mouse would be a big plus.

Back