How this going to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondah22aboi

Weaksauce
So I ordered parts over $600 from newegg. Came home from work tired at 6 P.M. Central. Check the status on the shipment. UPS said its been Delivered. Description GARAGE. I thought ok.. Both of my garage doors was closed. I checked outside around the garage, then literally all around my house. So I was pissed. Usually I get to sign stuff for my package. So I made a claim for missing package.

What if it decline? What to do next? I really work hard labor for my money. I have to wait 7-10 days for process it. What is the chance it will get approved? What you guys think about this situation?

Thanks in advance.

And call UPS and find out what the idiot driver did. Complain to the local manager.

yeah once UPS said a package of mine was delivered when they had it. If it's big they probably have it

far as I know UPS only insures 100 bux then its up to you unless you or newegg had added insurance on the box and contents... UPS is known for this type of shit. At my job we have a signature requirment but its really up to the driver, if he's lazy and wants an empty truck he'll leave it "side door" "garage" "porch" "neighbors" I even had " Man at Job Site" once when there was a shipment to a home under renovation.

TTT is for trading issues here at hardforum, not for complaining about issues with retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back