How to delete the DLC from mw2

mobusta1

2[H]4U
How can I delete the stimulus package DLC content from the game without deleting the entire game?

If I have to uninstall and install the entire game again will the DLC content be automatically installed?

Why do you want to uninstall the DLC? Don't want to play on the new maps?

Last edited:
Why do you want to uninstall the DLC? Don't want to play on the new maps?

maybe because in certain modes you only play DLC maps...Domination likes to put me in overgrown, crash, and storm over and over and over.

or maybe because DLC maps were a rip off?

Or because they just plain suck :p

I to have been wondering how to disable those maps, wishing i never bought that damn map pack in the first place.

I don't like the new maps but my biggest gripe is that the playerlist. There are BARELY any people in that list and it's very hard to get into a game now. I want to get into the group that doesn't have the DLC because it's obvious that it is a much larger playerlist and I wont have to sit around waiting to get into a game.

Aren't these packs preloaded into the game through updates, and the a key just simply unlocks it?

Funny I started playing a little last night, and got right in with no DLC.

Have you tried going to xbox360's system preferences and searching through the 'memory' tab? Find MW2 and sometimes DLC is a separate entity that you can delete.

edit: my bad, i thought i was in a different forum, obviously.

Back