How to get into PS3 Beta's???

koretex

[H]ard|Gawd
So I'm a 360 gamer that just got a PS3 today and honestly know next to nothing about it. I have been in several 360 Betas, but how do you get into PS3 betas?

Register on their forums and register every plast piece of PS gear you have. I did that and got a few PSP demos mailed to me from them. Haven't gotten a demo in months though.

Register on their forums and register every plast piece of PS gear you have. I did that and got a few PSP demos mailed to me from them. Haven't gotten a demo in months though.

Well I threw my orginal ps1 away, I long ago sold my ps2, I've never owned a PSP, so I doubt they will be impressed with the used ps3 I just bought at a pawnshop that netted Sony zero dollars :p

It's all based on blind luck. I haven't gotten into any betas outside of Qore (Qore sucks, the only good thing that I ever got from it was Calling All Cars which I could have paid $10 for).

Subscribe to Qore
Pre-order the game if it confirms beta access.
Sign-up to the official playstation forums and become an underground member. Register all your hardware and software.

I signed up for PS3 underground last year, and when I heard they were giving out beta invites for KZ2, I checked my email and there was a beta invite for Resistance 2. LOL

Better luck next time.

Back