how to link 2 xbox360 in 1 TV?

me and my friend want to play cod 5 online, but we only have 1 tv?? can we splitscreen with 2 xbox in one tv?

I doubt it, unless you found some third party utility or device. The Xboxs would be on separate inputs for the TV. You can always hook up the second Xbox to another TV in the house, or have your friend play from his house, which may not be as fun, but would work.

That won't work...the tv can't display both consoles at the same time any more than you can play your dvd player and your xbox on the screen at the same time. Unless your tv has some funky split screen feature that I've never seen.

Does your TV support PIP? One of you won't be able to get sound (unless you hook up one of the xboxen to headphones or a receiver) and the size ratio between the two pictures varies among different TVs but I'm sure you can work something out...

Do one of you guys have an LCD from one of your PC's that you can use as a second monitor? It works in a pinch when you want to do a system link. It's better than trying to lug another TV around. Just a thought.

Does your TV support PIP? One of you won't be able to get sound (unless you hook up one of the xboxen to headphones or a receiver) and the size ratio between the two pictures varies among different TVs but I'm sure you can work something out...

Some tv's do literally half the screen size so the pictures are the same size, obviously not full screen on each half as the aspect ratio would look screwed, then as you say one would have no sound. You'd need a big tv too to even bother.

I've done it on my TV, digital satelitte running on one half, the PS3 on the other, you can flip the sound as to which output you want but only one at a time.

Some tv's do literally half the screen size so the pictures are the same size, obviously not full screen on each half as the aspect ratio would look screwed, then as you say one would have no sound. You'd need a big tv too to even bother.

I've done it on my TV, digital satelitte running on one half, the PS3 on the other, you can flip the sound as to which output you want but only one at a time.

Like I said before, there will only be one screen on the TV with sound if PIP is enable BUT you can hook up the other console with an amplifier or receiver and use external speakers or headphones.

If you use a cheap TV like me, one console will have to be connected to a digital port (DVI/HDMI) and the other will have to be connected to an analog port (composite, s-video, component, vga). My TV isn't able to do split screen with two active analog signals (component and vga) but can work with one digital and one analog.

Back