How To Spam Facebook Like A Pro

HardOCP News

[H] News
Listening to this guy talk about how all the online scams work on social networking sites and the money being made by scammers will definitely get your blood boiling.

And how about those advertisers who were making over $100,000 a day selling Acai Berry and other weight loss products – they are friends of mine, pioneers of new advertising channels. You see those ads saying “Inbox (5). Nick, someone in San Francisco has a crush on you!” (with your name, profile picture, and city in the ad). I generated millions of dollars from these offers on Facebook – I am not proud of it, but it was very lucrative.

woah, best article i read in a long time :D

*starts programming some stupid and addictive facebook games*

Meh, not much worse than those in finance. At least people are willingly giving their money to spammers.

A lot of us here have morals above those spammers, that would rather put our skills to use for the betterment of society and the internet as a whole. Rather than exploiting weak minded individuals to make a quick buck.

But then again, with a few million dollars.. we could do a lot of really great stuff for the community.

Or buy a shitload of cool PC stuff... and a few Lamborghini Murciellagos...

...yeah

LOL, as soon as the warning about the developer getting access to my profile and all it's info came up on my first app, I passed and haven't used a single app.

Facebook is quickly becoming lame with all the games and stupid apps.

A lot of us here have morals above those spammers, that would rather put our skills to use for the betterment of society and the internet as a whole. Rather than exploiting weak minded individuals to make a quick buck.

But then again, with a few million dollars.. we could do a lot of really great stuff for the community.

Or buy a shitload of cool PC stuff... and a few Lamborghini Murciellagos...

...yeah

Now you're thinking like a true individual :).

everyone should just spam him lol

Incidentally, if you hate someone, sign them up for one of those free offers – it will burn their email to a crisp. Just kidding – don’t do that.

at least the guy is funny

Last edited:
Back