hp pavilion work log...lol : )

thebro

Gawd
well it was my old computer until i took every thing out of it then got a new mobo.

was going to throw it away but i am 1/4 jewish so i got that jew sense saying i'm wasting money so i decided to keep it. and you know what i think i have the skillez to make it look trick.

how?why? wtf am i thinking?
you will have to find out:)

untitled.bmp

ugly huh:(

i torched this project

hey that's my computer with a different front face place don't be dissing the hps i'm a valued customer.

Too me that just looks like the picture off of the box of off of a website because it has everything setup just like in the pictures and they have the same site up and everything. Thats just me though.

Originally posted by DRJ1014
Too me that just looks like the picture off of the box of off of a website because it has everything setup just like in the pictures and they have the same site up and everything. Thats just me though.

cant get anything past you! :D

is that fan copied and pasted in there? looks like it to me

lol yes nothing gets passes me.

Not to get nit picky about this, but how are you a quarter Jewish? Isn't that like saying someone is a quarter Catholic? :p ;).

Oh, and I'm looking forward to see what you'll do to your old HP.

well my mothers mother was jewish and my mothers father was Catholic

then my fathers side was pure Catholic

so i really am not jwish but i got jew in me:p

is that fan copied and pasted in there? looks like it to me

it was just to give a spectacle:rolleyes:

nothing gets past you;)

Originally posted by thebro
well my mothers mother was jewish and my mothers father was Catholic

then my fathers side was pure Catholic

so i really am not jwish but i got jew in me:p

it was just to give a spectacle:rolleyes:

nothing gets past you;)

lol...you gotta improve your photoshop skills ;)
looking forward to updates...

Wow, the rear panel looks like it could fit a nice 92 or 120 mm fan if you cut out a proper hole for one. Does that power supply cutout accomodate Micro ATX or ATX power supplies?

And I hope you're not seriously considering cooling the back of your motherboard...

it came with a short one. but i got a regular atx psu in

I hope you're not seriously considering cooling the back of your motherboard

yes i am... i does help.:p

Im putting fans in the other side behind the mobo ass well but not for cooling. my computer runs at 75F im just putting them there for leds and for looks. the next project im going to do is dip the frame (not the out side ill take that Sh** off) dip the frame silver. its gunna look so tight. the only problem i have with my case is wires. awwww wires everywhere. i try to organize them with out any tubing or sleeves or stuff and i cant do it. AWWW I HATE WIRES

Originally posted by thebro
how?why? wtf am i thinking?

untitled.bmp

ugly huh:(

lol dude that brings back memories....ahhh the wailing of my 5,000rpm TMD hairdryers....my 1st "mod" lol.
I gave that computer away and they only accepted it on condition that I unplug those fans rofl.

1337!!!11

newpc_0029.jpg

Man, that's sort of like what I'm thinking of doing. I've got my Aunt's old HP Multimedia 730 in my basement, so I'm thinking of gutting it, painting/vinyl dying the plastic side panels and adding some fans. (the entire case has one fan on the PSU and to on the processor. That's it.)

Unfortunately, I'm quite low on cash at the moment, so I don't know when, if ever, this'll get done.

bump so i can find it to post the pics on.

not even 2% done

havent had much time:(

will post pics sooooooon!:)

I had one of those a few weeks ago. I gutted the damn thing, ripped the case to pieces, and used the drives in a new PC. The new system is much "prettier," and doesn't bring back as many bad memories. :D

Anyway, all I can see you being able to do is throw in a few fans, and a window. Also, if you want, you could put in a cathode.

naw i have changed it.

now im going to cut out the hp thing like before but fog the plexiglass and make a dim to on to dim led circuit behind it so it will glow blue then im going to get some nice little blue led feet for it since it has none.

could say a shit load more but wouldent want to spoil it.

i am resizing the pics now to post!

Woah... You've done a lot more than I thought possible with that. Good luck with the project, man!

thx, i have a big crazy mind somewhere in my head that gives me these waco ideas.

this is like 2% done

Work tonight on the project so i can check this out looks like its going to turn out good.

Looks good, and congratulations for having the nerve to mod those ugly HP's..;)

also i would like to say this is my first mod ever and i just bought the welder and the tools for working with metal.

i am a wood worker. i dont play with metal alot.

here is my welding i got done, after i fill in all of that shit i am going to cut a 120mm hole for a main out take fan. as you can see all of my weld beads need a visit from the grinder.

any comments on my work so far? i just got into computers in oct. of last year when this hp stoped working and i refused to pay for tech support so i fixed it myself (after a shit load of research:p)

IMG_1577.JPG

Originally posted by [dRu]
Not to get nit picky about this, but how are you a quarter Jewish? Isn't that like saying someone is a quarter Catholic? :p ;).
some people consider Jewish a race

ok more updates

side cuts 1.JPG

front hole.JPG

going to take a 120mm and paint it silver
front fan hole.JPG

wow i never thought this would take so long:)

dude, this is awesome! its like those crazies that rice out Volkswagen Beetles with 300hp engines and body kits.

keep it goin. cant wait to see what youre doin.

Originally posted by Qwertyman
hey that's my computer with a different front face place don't be dissing the hps i'm a valued customer.

i wouldn't amit that i have a gw and it a pos and everyone of those hp's i've worked on make it look good

the mod looks gr8 so far

Originally posted by netcoord
i wouldn't amit that i have a gw and it a pos and everyone of those hp's i've worked on make it look good

the mod looks gr8 so far

I didn't understand that. Try phrasing it as a sentence in english.

wouldn't amit that i have a gw and it a pos and everyone of those hp's i've worked on make it look good

right...

what does that mean in english. lol

Originally posted by netcoord

the mod looks gr8 so far

Edit: I Would not amit to that. I have a Gateway and it is a Piece of Siht. Everyone of those Hewellet Packards I have worked on make it (my Gateway) look good.

The mod looks great so far. End Edit

sorry for missing a few letters

A suggestion for the plastic. Plasti-Kote makes an excelent vinyl spray for plastic.. I have used the silver and black so far with great results. They have colors too. I had to go to pep boys to get the silver. When I got there I was kind of shocked they had all of the colors. ( I had been to 8 different places before that)

Plasti-Kote Vinyl Color

Hope that helps... not that you need it lol... Great work so far.

Back