Huge Sale: Laptop, X58 Classified, i7 920, Gpu's, watercooling + More

BlueAqua

Gawd
I have a lot of stuff I'm going to be selling. These items will be posted on multiple sites and where ever they sell first is fine with me.

If you see a picture of it, then it's for sale. I will remove the pictures when sold. Thank you

Ek Multi Option Basic Reservoirs, three brand new in box

2- 250 $38 shipped One sold, one left.
1- 150 SOLD

IMG_9662.jpg

Swiftech NB-Max block with box and accessories

$10 Shipped

IMG_9650.jpg

Aqua Computer Cuplex DI. Has a bit of rust(damn koolance fittings) on the acrylic. Works very nice, looks great. 775 Mounting. Comes with mounting hardware, not shown in the picture.

$30 Shipped

IMG_9649.jpg

Ek full board block for the Evga Classified X58. Brand New. Nickle/acetal with red bridge

SOLD

SOLD ITEMS:

Dell 700M Laptop.

Stock configuration:
Intel Pentium M 725 (Dothan 1.6GHz Pentium M Processor)
512MB RAM
12.1” WXGA Widesceen
Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 (802.11 b/g) Internal Wireless
40GB Ultra ATA Hard Drive, 4200 RPM
64 WHr 8-cell Lithium-Ion Battery
Windows XP Home, Service Pack 1
24x Combo DVD/CD-RW Optical Drive
Power Brick included.

The following thing have been upgraded/added:
1.5 GB Ram
30GB SSD (IDE Transcend Drive)
New 8 Cell Battery, old one will be included if desired
Windows 7 Pro (actually works great on here)
Gigabyte a,b,g,n wireless card

For being an older laptop it still has a lot to offer. The screen is phenomenal, very high quality. With the SSD, upgraded ram and Windows 7 its fairly snappy, good enough for general web usage and typical applications. It's very portable with great battery life. Has a few blemishes and has seen some wear but nothing major to make it look bad.

One thing I forgot to mention was the speaker wires that pass through from the motherboard to the speakers by the screen are broke. This design was notorious for increased wear on those little wires and this one suffered the same fate as many. I've tried fixing them but nothing lasts. You might be able to buy a new speaker kit, but I never bothered.

SOLD

Swiftech Apogee. I got this in a trade years back. What you see is what you get. Looks fine but no mounting hardware that you don't see, missing the nuts on the bolts.

SOLD

Aqua Computer Cuplex HD CPU water blocks, 1366

These have been modified with a Switftech backplate and mounting hardware. Works great

SOLD

EVGA X58 SLI Classified E759 Limited Edition Motherboard

http://www.evga.com/articles/00447/

Like new, fired up once a while ago but it has sat in the box for months. This is the special limited edition Classified boards, arguably one of the best out there. All accessories are included and not even opened. Perfect.

Brand new EK full board block available below. Buy the block and board for $385, great deal.

SOLD

Feser 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Compression fittings - 6 of them

SOLD

Corsair Obsidian Series 800D CC800DW Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Used but in fantastic condition. I had a system in it for about 6 months and is hardly noticeable. Very clean, no blemishes or scratches. Looks as good as new. Ships in retail box.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139001&Tpk=800d

SOLD

TWO (2 cards) Evga GTX 285 Superclocked Editions. Almost brand new, only fired up for brief testing. The protective stickers are still on these. Full retail packaging included.

These are model number 01G-P3-1285-AR so its a generation 1 reference design and the blocks I'm selling will work on these. Very powerful cards still.

SOLD

Powercolor ATI 5850 gpu.

I bought this open box from Newegg about a year ago. It works fine but sometimes the fan will rattle a little bit. It is a reference design and looks like the card in the following review.

I could have RMA'd it to Powercolor but the fan noise wasn't that big of a deal to me. If you buy this expect a little extra noise, however I think you could still RMA this to Powercolor if you wanted to. I'd be happy to help if you choose to.

http://www.silentpcreview.com/powercolor-5850

Works great though and is clean.

SOLD

Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor

Comes with unused heat sink with box and even includes a really cool i7 sticker.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115202

SOLD

Thermochill PA 120.4 Quad Radiator, Brand new.

SOLD

Ianh StealthRes 175 Multi-Option Reservoir, Two of them, Brand new never used.

Both Sold

Corsair H50 Cpu cooler. No box included but all mounting hardware is included.

SOLD

Evga Killer NIC Xeno. Used 1 day. All accessories and box included.

SOLD

ASRock X58 Extreme LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard

Used for about 6 months. A very stable X58 board, with every option you'd expect an X58 board to have. Looks brand new. Socket is perfect. All accessories are included and original packaging. Everything like new.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...57163&cm_re=asrock_x58-_-13-157-163-_-Product

SOLD

1 EK GTX 285 Nickel/Acrlyic Full cover GPU Block. Brand new. Comes with box and accessories.

SOLD

EK 4890 Nickel/Acetal Full cover GPU block. Brand new. Comes with box and accessories.

SOLD

Heatkiller 1366 HD Cpu water blocks, two of them, both with backplates and all hardware. One never had water run through it, only mounted. The other only had slight use, a week max.

$ Both SOLD

Ek Multi option reservoirs, Used

1 250 SOLD
1 100 SOLD

GIGABYTE GA-H55N-USB3 LGA 1156 Intel H55 HDMI USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard

Used but in like new condition. Everything is perfect, all new accessories in sealed packages. Very nice.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...448&cm_re=gigabyte_h55-_-13-128-448-_-Product

SOLD

Evga 9800 GTX with XSPC waterblock. Comes with stock cooler, retail box , no accessories and I don't have the screws to attach the stock cooler. Very good card.

SOLD

All prices are firm and in US dollars. I prefer payment via paypal and I will only ship to paypal verified addresses.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority or UPS Ground whichever is most economical for me. Tracking will only be provided on UPS, delivery confirmation on USPS.

I have heatware under BlueAqua.

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=33607

Shipped prices are for the continental US only.

I am not interested in any trades at this time. Send me a PM in the forum or post for questions. Bumps appreciated.

Last edited:
Sunday bump. Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like a package deal. I have lots of other fittings and what not I could probably throw in with some of these items.

bump.

The Classified is currently on ebay, but I can't tell you because it's Classified.

some great stuff here! I am interested in the 1/2 x 3/4 comp fittings and possibly the unused HK water block.

If you decide you open for trades I have a 3d monitor and vision glasses kit I would offer for the classifies with block and the heatkiller CPU

Lots of price drops, some stuff sold.

Any of the blocks you see can come with fittings. I'm sure I have some of whatever you need to complete your loop. Just ask.

Bump.

Made some changes, organized it a bit, new mini itx motherboard, cpu/mb/ram combo added.

bump

Prices drops on many. Added a very nice Booq Bag for the laptop.

Last edited:
Received the res today and it looks brand new. Great seller here guys. Thanks BlueAqua

Back