Humble Bundle: 100 years of Warner Bros Bundle ($15- Amazing Deal)

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Steam codes:

Gotham Knights
Back 4 Blood
Mortal Kombat 11: Ultimate Edition
Mortal Kombat XL
Arkham Knight: Premium Edition
Arkham Origins
Arkham City: GOTY Edition
Arkham Asylum: GOTY Edition
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition
Middle-earth: Shadow of War: Definitive Edition
Mad Max
Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

all for $15...incredible value especially if you don't already own most or all of the games...

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/wb-100-play-legends

Last edited:
My son told me they just released new Batman skins for one of the Arkham games. All these years later, pretty cool.

My son told me they just released new Batman skins for one of the Arkham games. All these years later, pretty cool.

yup for Arkham Knight...the Robert Pattinson Batsuit from the 2022 'The Batman' movie...apparently it's exclusive to the Epic Store version for now...will probably get added to Steam soon

Honestly, it seems like the best games there are in the $5 bundle. A steal if you don't have at least one or two of those.

Exceptional bundle, if you missed even a handful of these games and are interested in their gametypes its well worth it. The only ones that I see as possibly 'meh' are Back4Blood (not horrible from what I hear, but wish they would have given the ultimate edition. Aside from that its an okay horde shooter I'm told) and MAYBE Gotham Knights (supposedly not quite as good as the original Arkham games, but if you like the gameplay and setting it can be solid, varied, and many of the launch era technical issues have been resolved. Also they've apparently added some after-launch content including 2 different co-op multiplayer content types and one sorta expansion?) . The $10 is an absolute no brainer if you like any of the others included, but I'd still take the $15 if you would be willing to give Gotham Knights a shot.

By the way, if anyone sees this who managed to pick up that Humble Games published Bundle recently (it had Unsighted and a few others) and would be willing to part with a few keys, PM me.

The Middle Earth Shadow games are great, spent a ton of time playing those and if they have the DLC even better.

I think the only ones I’m missing are the MK and DC fighting games which don’t really hold my interest anymore.

I'll nitpick - this is more like 15 years of WB.

Still a killer deal if these games are up your alley.

FFSs, Jesus F-in Christ, when the hell will I ever find the time to play these!?
Maybe I should quit my job, become a homeless tech addicted bum and sit at the library all day so I can play all the free games I got from Epic, Steam and this bundle...... I swear, I have so many games sitting on my hard drive they'll be buried with me when they put me in the ground.

For a second here I thought this is a bundle of all WB movies. Bummer.
Ya, IDK why they say a 100 years, maybe it's the time it'll take for me to play them. lol

I want to buy this, but bumble says they sent auth email and I don't get them. Oh well. I didn't ask for 2-factor auth on a games store, much less non-working one.

FFSs, Jesus F-in Christ, when the hell will I ever find the time to play these!?
Maybe I should quit my job, become a homeless tech addicted bum and sit at the library all day so I can play all the free games I got from Epic, Steam and this bundle...... I swear, I have so many games sitting on my hard drive they'll be buried with me when they put me in the ground.
Yeah, growing up sucks, ignore my kid for the weekends so I can play games? (he's not old enough to be a teenager so he ignores me). Work less so that I can sit at home when he's in school to play games? So many games out there that I simply don't have the time to get into games, hell I used to play those JRPG type games that demanded time commitment up the wazoo and on top of that you had to remember everything that happened so it's not like "oh I'll get back to it next month"

Yeah, growing up sucks, ignore my kid for the weekends so I can play games? (he's not old enough to be a teenager so he ignores me). Work less so that I can sit at home when he's in school to play games? So many games out there that I simply don't have the time to get into games, hell I used to play those JRPG type games that demanded time commitment up the wazoo and on top of that you had to remember everything that happened so it's not like "oh I'll get back to it next month"
View attachment vn8csnjdm8d51.webp
I got RPG burnout during FF8, stopped playing it maybe just after the 1st disc, not sure and I didn't really cared for the card game it had. Played, FF7, FFT, Xenogears, the Lunar SSS and didn't even finish Lunar Eternal Blue. Just could get into them much after tech school, working FT.

I want to buy this, but bumble says they sent auth email and I don't get them. Oh well. I didn't ask for 2-factor auth on a games store, much less non-working one.
Maybe the email serves is slow, it sometimes happen to my Hotmail.

Maybe the email serves is slow, it sometimes happen to my Hotmail.

No, I tried twice and waited a day each. Also checked my spam folders. My system rejects some spam outright, but hey if they send too crappy emails it's their loss.

No, I tried twice and waited a day each. Also checked my spam folders. My system rejects some spam outright, but hey if they send too crappy emails it's their loss.

Maybe you need a more capable email address. Usually there's even a way to forward emails from your current email address.

If it were me though I'd stick to physical copies of games instead of the downloable one. It just makes life a lot easier and less stressful.

Maybe you need a more capable email address. Usually there's even a way to forward emails from your current email address.

If it were me though I'd stick to physical copies of games instead of the downloable one. It just makes life a lot easier and less stressful.

When exactly was the last time you bought a AAA PC game that wasn't a download? Even "physical copies" nowadays are just boxed Steam codes. Not to mention even if you had multiple DVD/BD to install the game, you'd have a Day 1 25GB patch to download and install.

When exactly was the last time you bought a AAA PC game that wasn't a download? Even "physical copies" nowadays are just boxed Steam codes. Not to mention even if you had multiple DVD/BD to install the game, you'd have a Day 1 25GB patch to download and install.

I bought one last month. If you prefer digital download games with no resale value and the need to be tied to an account, then you do you.

I bought one last month. If you prefer digital download games with no resale value and the need to be tied to an account, then you do you.

I don't generally prefer downloads, but I haven't seen PC games in physical form other than nonsense video poker DVDs and maybe the Sims expansions at Walmart in years. There's a whole joke about how you bought a box just to get a steam code when you try to buy physical media.

Yeah, I dunno how anyone can "keep up" with games nowadays if you're an adult with any responsibilities whatsoever. I hate to feel rushed to play through a game too with my backlog of universally lauded games in my preferred genres, so I try to take my time and enjoy them at a laxed pace so I can really appreciate the work and intent put into them. I also hate to play more than 1 or 2 games at a time so I'm not too ADD and forgetting what's going on in the game when I go back to it.

I keep saying they could stop making games today and I'm sure I would be well entertained with the current catalog for years to come. This is also why I don't care to have the fastest GPU on the market either since I'm mostly playing 3+ year old games by the time I get around to them and my current card can max them out at 120+ FPS. But I also own all consoles for their exclusives and play most non-FPS games on them instead of PC.

But I also own all consoles for their exclusives and play most non-FPS games on them instead of PC.

there are no console exclusives anymore...only timed exclusives...all the big Sony games are on PC or coming to PC (Horizon Forbidden West is the next one coming in February 2024)...

Great deal. Incredible actually.

Unfortunately I have all of these games already 😂

Yeah, I dunno how anyone can "keep up" with games nowadays if you're an adult with any responsibilities whatsoever. I hate to feel rushed to play through a game too with my backlog of universally lauded games in my preferred genres, so I try to take my time and enjoy them at a laxed pace so I can really appreciate the work and intent put into them. I also hate to play more than 1 or 2 games at a time so I'm not too ADD and forgetting what's going on in the game when I go back to it.

I keep saying they could stop making games today and I'm sure I would be well entertained with the current catalog for years to come. This is also why I don't care to have the fastest GPU on the market either since I'm mostly playing 3+ year old games by the time I get around to them and my current card can max them out at 120+ FPS. But I also own all consoles for their exclusives and play most non-FPS games on them instead of PC.
Haha yeah it takes me forever and a lifetime more to get around to games. Life gets in the way and says "you thought you were gonna game right now? Mu ha ha ha ha hahahah!!!! 👿👹😈"

there are no console exclusives anymore...only timed exclusives...all the big Sony games are on PC or coming to PC (Horizon Forbidden West is the next one coming in February 2024)...
Semantics. I'm not waiting 2+ years for some of the best games on the market and some of them I buy again on PC just to support the devs/games and as an excuse to play them again if I ever get time to, hah. There's still no ports of Ghosts of Tsushima, TLoU Part 2, Bloodborne, or Demon Souls as well.

There's Switch too, which right now I'm still playing Zelda TotK and can't wait for Mario RPG to launch in a couple weeks.

Nintendo games are exclusives to their hardware. I also agree with T4rd that a 2 year or more delay qualifies the Sony games as quasi-exclusive.

Nintendo games are exclusives to their hardware. I also agree with T4rd that a 2 year or more delay qualifies the Sony games as quasi-exclusive.

like I said in my post..."timed exclusive"...there's a difference between exclusive and timed exclusive

View attachment 609991
I got RPG burnout during FF8, stopped playing it maybe just after the 1st disc, not sure and I didn't really cared for the card game it had. Played, FF7, FFT, Xenogears, the Lunar SSS and didn't even finish Lunar Eternal Blue. Just could get into them much after tech school, working FT.
For me it was FF12, just couldn't push through the story and stopped, years later I tried again but nope. I dont like online games either, these days i want my entertainment in 20-30 minute chunks, if that is not possible due to save points or some other obscure reason then I'm out

https://twitter.com/humblesupport/status/1720591820739031165

Bundle.png

15 bucks for Gotham Knights alone. Just play Batgirl, enjoy best ass in a video game and beat thugs with a stick. What does a man want more?

Back