Humble e-book Bundle

Modred189

Can't Read the OP
http://www.humblebundle.com/

In it for the Gaiman and Lackey alone. Current average is around $11.30

Eight works of literary genius. Humble eBook Bundle features eight masterful works from a prodigious league of award-winning authors. Name your price and receive Pirate Cinema, Pump Six and Other Stories, Zoo City, Invasion: The Secret World Chronicle, Stranger Things Happen, and Magic for Beginners. Customers who beat the average will also receive Old Man's War and the graphic novel Signal to Noise!

Pay what you want. This collection of fantastic stories would typically cost around $52, but we’re letting you set the price!

Compatible with computers and mobile devices. These books are available in multiple formats including PDF, MOBI, and ePub so they work great on your computer, eBook readers, and a wide array of mobile devices! Please note that this is the digital debut for some of these great titles, and if you’re having any viewing or usability issues, please let us know!
RESSURECTED-
New books added: 5 graphic novels including the first two PennyArcade books.

Last edited:
does the ebook come with an audio recording? I dont feel like reading it myself.

I have yet to read a Niel Gaiman novel I DIDN'T like, fwiw, and Mercedes Lackey is old-school fantasy.

Looks like I'll buy a humble "Anything" Bundle at this point. Looking forward to the reads, though.

Glanced at the titles and saw none I was interested in before viewing. Definitely passing...

Pump Six and Other Stories contains one of the short stories that led to The Wind Up Girl, which is an excellent book. Paolo Bacigalupi is a fantastic author, and he has won tons of awards for those stories.

Back