Humble Indie Bundle V

WhiteZero

2[H]4U
http://www.humblebundle.com/
  • Amnesia: The Dark Decent
  • Limbo
  • Psychonauts
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
  • Bastion (if you pay more than the average)

Woah! Don't miss out on this one, guys. Even if you own some/most of these games already, it's still a massively good deal. Give away your extra copies!

Wow awesome! The only one I have on that list is Amnesia... Looks like around $7 right now to get Bastion also.

really nice package but just a note the last couple humble bundles had 1 steam key for the package. There were not individual keys.

Correction bastion gets a separate key. Everything else has one steam key. My roommate just tested it.

Last edited:
really nice package but just a note the last couple humble bundles had 1 steam key for the package. There were not individual keys.

True. I believe with this bundle you get 1 key thats just for Bastion, and one other key that covers the rest.

Wow, I've wanted all of those games at one time or another and don't have any...will definitely do this one.

Definitely a great deal and a sweet package. It's worth noting that, per the download page "Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own. " so while you may be able to download the games directly and give the Steam codes away, there are only 2 codes, as mentioned above: 1 for the main four games, Sword and Sworcery, LIMBO, Amnesia, and Psychonauts, and one for Bastion.

Woah! Don't miss out on this one, guys. Even if you own some/most of these games already, it's still a massively good deal. Give away your extra copies!

Note, steam will no longer give you a gift copy if you own one of the games already. Dunno when they changed this. I already have amnesia and was about to add the code to my account thinking I could gift the copy, apparently not.

Note, steam will no longer give you a gift copy if you own one of the games already. Dunno when they changed this. I already have amnesia and was about to add the code to my account thinking I could gift the copy, apparently not.

Funny considering Amnesia was the only title (besides the bonus title Bastion) I didn't already own. Guess this post answered my question about gift copies.

Funny considering Amnesia was the only title (besides the bonus title Bastion) I didn't already own. Guess this post answered my question about gift copies.

Pretty lame I think but whatever. I ended giving my friend the steam key that I wanted to gift amnesia and I'll just manually download the other games and link the shortcuts through steam. Problem solved.

An excellent bundle. Only game I didn't have was psychonauts. Bought it for that and the soundtracks.

Great list of games. Beat Bastion like 3 times through. Was lots of fun. Cant wait to try out Psychonauts.
Heard a lot of great things about it.

Already own Amnesia, Limbo and Psychonauts, all quality games. Otherwise I would have jumped at this, might buy a couple of copies for friends though, I really like this idea of these packs and try and pay a decent amount above the average.

Back