Humble Square Enix Bundle

Ludic

2[H]4U
https://www.humblebundle.com

Pay $1 or more for:
Thief Gold, Mini Ninjas, Daikatana, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Anachronox.

Pay $6 or more for: Deus Ex: Invisible War, Deus Ex: The Fall, Hitman: Absolution, Battlestations Midway and the Nosgoth Veteran Pack.

Pay $14.99 or more for: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Just Cause 2, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition and Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.

More games to be added at the $6 tier according to the site.

I might pay $15 for this if it came with the new Thief. Otherwise, I own pretty much all of these games already so not worth it.

how does it work guys? do we pay 1 more dollar for EACH game to use it on steam?

how does it work guys? do we pay 1 more dollar for EACH game to use it on steam?

$1 gets you - Thief Gold, Mini Ninjas, Daikatana, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Anachronox.

Paying the average gets you all those on top of Deus Ex: Invisible War, Deus Ex: The Fall, Hitman: Absolution, Battlestations Midway and the Nosgoth Veteran Pack.

Paying $14.99 get you everything on that list.

FYI...they will add more later to this bundle which you can just pick up if you paid the average.

I get the first part about paying for Bundle.

Now, to activate EACH of the games on steam, you have to buy a steam key for 1 dollar EACH?

No, you have to pay more than a dollar total to get any Steam keys.

Initial price should be all you need for keys. Assuming they have a key. Sometimes they ask you to simply log into Steam and verify that way.

This was a terrible HB. I don't mind giving for charity, but at the least they could make it more tempting.

I get the first part about paying for Bundle.

Now, to activate EACH of the games on steam, you have to buy a steam key for 1 dollar EACH?

You pay one dollar and you get the Steam keys. You can only redeem ALL the keys (on one account) or gift ALL the keys. People would buy the bundle and sell the game steam keys individually. They put an end to that.

New Humble Square Enix Bundle BTA Unlocks:
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Contracts
Just Cause
The Last Remnant

Great, just paid $15 for a bunch of games I will probably never get around to play.

Great, just paid $15 for a bunch of games I will probably never get around to play.

I got the second tier, can't justify third tier when I already own Just Cause 2 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Steam (plus have original Deus Ex CD and Lara Croft game on 360). Oh, plus I'll never play any of these. It's fun to think I might though... :D

I didn't own any of the games so I bite the $15. I doubt I play any of them in this decade.

Reminder: John Romero's about to make you his bitch

Unsure on whether I'm going to bite or not. Average is also creeping up towards $9. Also not sure if John Romero is really my type.

anyone got a mini ninja key i can have if your not going to use it? just shoot the code in inbox & thanks in advance.don't wanna pay for it and give out all the rest cause i own them or beaten most of them..

Thanks to humble bundle and latent guilt for pirating games during the days that you needed floppy discs and a photo copier, I now have 120 games in my steam library that I might play one day. I keep telling myself that.

Yes I paid 15 dollars for this deal, but I think I'm going to play just cause 2, looks like a riot.

Back