Hunting for g3/8 90 degree barbs...

RiZnO

Gawd
As the topic states..... can anyone give me hand finding g3/8 or 3/8 bsp right angle barbs... preferably metal ones for a pa rad? Really just need help finding them not debating other options. Thanks in advance :)

Check 4860K606 and 4860K433 at McMaster, then add some Aquaextreme barbs from Petra's, and you're set.

Nice.. I just looked up ur posts and saw your case.. I have a tj07 also but im gonna try 2 loops. Your case will be my bar. :) Your case came out great. Thanks!

Question.. Can I use the 1/2" Male to female elbow and then add the thermochill barb to the female side? Looks like I can..except there is no "wall" for a rubber washer.. maybe pipe tape would work alone? at 17 bux a pop x 4 ouch lol # 4860K414

414 is 1/2 BSPT male/male?

Not sure what effect going BSPT will have on these radiators considering taper and such, but youre welcome to experiment (if albeit costly, lol). I was horrified that my 2x elbow setup was around $30 myself.

Forget about the rubber washers and whatnot...just get a tube of Permatex Ultra Black RTV (personal favorite, but any should do) and use that on the threads for thread sealing. Much better seal with that vs. washers and o-rings, and you can get all the torque you want on fittings to prevent leaks/unscrewing on rads, blocks, ect. from tubing torque.

yeah i gave u the wrong part number... I think im gonna give it a shot

Back