I am getting angry

magnusvir

[H]ard|Gawd
One of my borgs, no idea which is spewing one bad unit after another. Sad part is I dont see any way of knowing which one it is. Check my badge. Any ideas of knowing which one? :confused:

Are they borgs that you can check out?

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Some I can check out. I know its not the PC I am on because that is working fine. All my other PCs are turned off. The problem is I have not made a borg in so long that most of the time the borgs are not under my control nor are they borgs I can look. I can go look at some of my friends borgs but it pains me that so many wu are being crapped out. :(

magnusvir said:
All my other PCs are turned off.

Habla englise'?? me no comprende......

off? define this "off" you speak of....

There's really no easy way to check them out if you don't have easy access to the fahlog.txt. You need to find an excuse to look at your friends' computers, then look at the logs.

OSUguy98 said:

all my main boxen are in my college room, hence they are off for safety reasons since 2 of them run naked on top of some wood, situation will be rectified in a couple of days. :D

OSUguy98 said:

What OSU said, I didn't know folding machines could be turned off ;)

Its like that whole power switch phenomenon... what the hell is it good for?

KodiakStar said:
Its like that whole power switch phenomenon... what the hell is it good for?

Being able to quickly turn the machine back on after a power failure and the mobo doesn't have the option of turning the sytem back on after AC power is restored. :p

It's probably this machine.

CPUid IP Address team cpu type cpu species os type os species Last credit Last returned WU Proj Run Clone Gen
3EAA242139XXXXXX39 XX.XX.XX.226 33 x86 Athlon Windows XP 0 2006-01-04 02:12:57 1140 56 21 22

ChelseaOilman

ChelseaOilman said:
It's probably this machine.

ChelseaOilman

what a nice guy! Should help narrow down things for ya!

thanks Chelsea, I think I only know 1 or 2 AMD borgs. Most of my borgs are Intel P4/Centrino laptops. :)

Hope you find it, that machine definately has issues.

Here's the latest WU turned in by that machine.
CPUid IP Address team cpu type cpu species os type os species Last credit Last returned WU Proj Run Clone Gen
3EAA242139XXXXXX39 XX.XX.XX.226 33 x86 Athlon Windows XP 0 2006-01-04 23:13:04 1149 15 38 10
Hi magnusvir (team 33),
Your WU (P1149 R15 C38 G10) was added to the stats database on 2006-01-04 23:13:04 for 0 points of credit.

ChelseaOilman

ChelseaOilman said:
Hope you find it, that machine definately has issues.

Here's the latest WU turned in by that machine.

ChelseaOilman

It's nice to have friends in high places.... :)

Either the guy that owns this borg finally got his machine stable, or the WUs it's getting right now aren't as stressful. Seems like it's completing WUs again.

3EAA242139XXXXXX39 XX.XX.XX.226 33 x86 Athlon Windows XP 41 2006-01-11 19:10:10 755 42 222 6

Hi magnusvir (team 33),
Your WU (P755 R42 C222 G6) was added to the stats database on 2006-01-11 19:10:10 for 41 points of credit.

Hopefully it'll stay this way for a while.

ChelseaOilman

Back