I am tired of folding

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilAlchemist

2[H]4U
the damn towels ..... no matter how many towels I fold , there is always more in the dryer.

Merry Christmas ...

May This Holiday season bring you many more GPUs & CPUs to fold with!

Merry Christmas to you too. You tricked me thinking you were throwing in the towel with the thread title. :p :D

Towels are easy, I'm sick of folding the other laundry. And then when hangers get involved... :D

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus, and any other holiday that I might have missed.

You just gave me heart palpitations :eek:

Happy Holidays to all. :cool:

seriously Evil...i haven't been on in a few weeks and when I read my husband's thread titles I just about had a conniption...so much so I signed back on!

Good joke though...could you teach Kendrak to fold...any kind of laundry, that is! I can't complain, I enjoy the laundry and he keeps the house warm :)

Whoa... brother EA :eek: You had me scared there for a minute. I looked at the title "tired of folding" and thought maybe some of the F@H administrative bullshite had got to you and you were gonna; stop folding. (yeah, I know,] I shoulda' known better) :rolleyes:

I'm one of those people if it can't be folded with a CPU or GPU it probably won't get folded. I'm still of the mindset "why fold anything when you have to unfold it to wear it" and "a lot of creative thinking went into permanent press clothes" (that may be why I've been a batchelor for so long :rolleyes:)

What a pleasant surprise. Ho, ho, ho, please everyone have a joyous and happy holiday season.

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

May your home be filled with warmth. Your boxen stay cool.
You points be many. Your EUE's few.
This Holiday wish I extend one and all.
Your present this year was 7im's fall.

Merry Christmas [H]orde and best wishes for a great 2009!

seriously Evil...i haven't been on in a few weeks and when I read my husband's thread titles I just about had a conniption...so much so I signed back on!

Good joke though...could you teach Kendrak to fold...any kind of laundry, that is! I can't complain, I enjoy the laundry and he keeps the house warm :)

lol .. those GPU's he had do kick out the heat .. but mine do as well

You just gave me heart palpitations :eek:

Sorry K Man ... lol

Folding fitted sheets is like folding the large WU ?
Yep , take forever and not worth that many points

lol im glad i got banned from folding clothes.. all i did was throw stuff on the shelves.. why fold towels they are going to get used anyways.. but meh it worked.. i dont have to fold anything anymore.. woot go me! :p

Lulz :p

Happy holidays to everyone. May the folding gods bring nice presents to everyone, be a new GPU, a new quad, a new UPS so you can fold more.

You forgot Boxing Day! I agree that fitted sheets are only one step more foldable than braziers.

Nice One, Happy Holidays All!!

Heh - had me at first too.:) Happy Holidays to all of the [H]orde and best wishes for a safe and enjoyable Christmas and New Years!

1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif

361_smiley_face_and_christmas_tree.gif

towels!! oh!!
you scared me :eek: with that one

Lol the title got me too!! I was like great.. another folder leaving! then i saw your post and made me LOL :D Anyways i won't be folding for the next 2 week as i will be leaving for vacation soon.. but hopefully i will do some catch up when im back :)

err forgot to say... Merry Christmas!

a. DC rickrolled
b. EvilRolled
c. EArolled
d. FoldRolled

How's that? :D

I think it is funn ..

alan2308 sure does a great job keeping my threads bumped to the top ...

Helps to keep my name in everyones thoughts .... ;)

I guess I will have to make you my "secretary of the boxen" when I win !!!

Kendrak has already claimed the VP spot!

I think it is funn ..

alan2308 sure does a great job keeping my threads bumped to the top ...

Helps to keep my name in everyones thoughts .... ;)

I guess I will have to make you my "secretary of the boxen" when I win !!!

Kendrak has already claimed the VP spot!

You always have to keep your options open..

But if you think the HDC'roTM is a good race, I can't WAIT for the HDC'roTY race. Now that'll be exciting.

You always have to keep your options open..

But if you think the HDC'roTM is a good race, I can't WAIT for the HDC'roTY race. Now that'll be exciting.

It should be fun. It's candidates like AssM@N that have been suspiciously quiet on the campaigning front that worry me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back