i got my Lancool PC-K58..post your other PC-K series!

antok86

[H]F Junkie
just got my pc-k58 lan cool...some quick snaps will post when build is fully complete.

the case was easy to work with plenty of room. the pc-k58 doesnt come with the two 140mm fans but theirs a spot for them. also the front has one 140mm grill.

my only grip is that it is heavy. coming from a lian li fanboy this was the first thing i noticed. build quality isnt as good as lian li.(price speaks for itself) but you can see the similarities if you have worked with lian li before

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0495.jpg
DSC_0492.jpg

will get better pictures later on.

Looks nice. :)
I really like the K62 and the price is sweet but shipping is just nasty (NewEgg gives me $23+change)....I may end up buying something else instead. (maybe a 3rd A05, who knows :eek:)

yes this is what i used to replace my a05b. much more room and less heat build up =)

what video cards are those?
and what kind of room is there between them and the HDD cage area?

... how's the noise?

Looks nice. :)
I really like the K62 and the price is sweet but shipping is just nasty (NewEgg gives me $23+change)....I may end up buying something else instead. (maybe a 3rd A05, who knows :eek:)

maybe you wanna buy mine :D

I'll be buying the k62 this afternoon.

I'll post pictures when I get it and Ill post pictures after I haul everything from my Apollo into this bad-boy.

I'm eagerly awaiting your post.

I'll make or brake my decision to buy when launched in canada next week. lol

my reference point is a p182. i'd be interested in your comments when you get yours KollunZ

thanks for the vid man.

Boy, not much room from yer vid cards to that hdd rack... though i guess since all new cards have the power connectors oriented like that, it's no biggie eh?

those are GTX260s? (same length as 275, etc) ?

hey man, another question: have you had your two video cards in a case without a side window?

I'm gonna be using one video card, wondering how much more, or less, a window lets sound through...

EDIT: oooooh, I see it comes with or without window. nice!!....

Last edited:
thanks for the vid man.

Boy, not much room from yer vid cards to that hdd rack... though i guess since all new cards have the power connectors oriented like that, it's no biggie eh?

those are GTX260s? (same length as 275, etc) ?
im not sure on the length... its not to bad if you really wanted room you can remove teh hard drive cage since it has screws or you can position it to the drives are facing forward, that might help with some more room.
Curious, what song is that in the video?
Phoenix- If i ever feel better
hey man, another question: have you had your two video cards in a case without a side window?

I'm gonna be using one video card, wondering how much more, or less, a window lets sound through...

EDIT: oooooh, I see it comes with or without window. nice!!....

yea the pc-k62 comes with a window and i think the top 140mm fans.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112239

Aren't there different versions of the lancool?

Some of them are steel and others Aluminum.

If you got the steel one perhaps that is why it is heavy and doesn't have the same "Lian li" feeling.

If you got the steel one perhaps that is why it is heavy and doesn't have the same "Lian li" feeling.

i believe all the LANCOOL versions of this are steel. the aluminum versions are the actual LIAN LI ARMORSUIT PC-P50 and the PC-P50R

Picked one up last week (PC-K62). I'll get around to posting some pics sooner or later. It's an awesome case and worth every cent.

Those are older discontinued products. The current Lancool line is limited to the "Dragonlord" series, which are steel cases all using the same basic structure and similar exterior pieces, with minor differences in fan configuration and bundled options (i.e. windowed vs. plain side panel, grey vs. black painted interior, etc.).

Correction: Lancool still produce a couple of K7 models - they're steel cases with aluminum front bezels.

Last edited:
those that got k62 ..did they come with any extra rubber gromets for the top fans...if so any one wanna sell me some?

I finally bought it. Been sitting in front of me for 3 days, been busy with school and work.

Some initial impressions are:
-love the all black interior paint job
-love the tooless pci-clamps, better than any plastic crap from c**lerm***er. However, the back side of the case is bent slightly inwards, I suspect that the pci-clamp holders are a little too forceful and thus pushing itself away from the middle, bending the entire backside slightly. This might be the fault of UPS throwing my case around during shippind.
-The front panel was pretty damaged. It seems to have been damage due to the shipping. It looks like it was dropped pretty hard because some of the plastic tabs that connect the front panel to the case have completely snapped off. Thankfully the damage isn't visible just by looking at the case, however the front panel can come off pretty damn easily with just one finger.
-I was excited when I saw the way they decided to mount the fans on this case, by screwing on plastic mounts that slide into the case. This would make it a whole lot easier for me to clean out the fans, since my place has a ton of dust. But to my suprise, I think lian-li was half asleep when they were punching out the holes for the fan mounts. The rear and front fan mounts are cut out in the WRONG positions; making it impossible to slide of the fans. Total facepalm here.
-The harddrive cage looks like it's slightly bent as well, making it really hard to release the lock that holds the harddrives in.

Overall, I'm glad that this case was only 99 dollars, it has excellent features, but QC and the shipping ruined it for me.

I'll takes some pictures to illustrate the fail and damage in a few days.

love the tooless pci-clamps, better than any plastic crap from c**lerm***er.

? my 3 CM cases are neither tooless or plastic...all have thumb screws, and the Scout has black thumbscrews to match the interior..

ATCS-840, Sniper Scout, HAF-922

anyone changed their 140mm intake fan? mine seems so weak..looking for something to push alot of air..it would be hooked up to a fan controller..

anyone changed their 140mm intake fan? mine seems so weak..looking for something to push alot of air..it would be hooked up to a fan controller..
id like to know this as well...and is the intake strictly 140mm?... i mean are there holes for say a 120mm fan?

Back