I just baught the most expencive peice for my pc

galaxie83

n00b
I finally purchased my first high end video card. The Asus Rog Matrix 5870 2gb.
I am really excited to add and upgrade more hardware to my system to get top performance from this.

Currently I only have a 550watt PCU which only has 1 6pin PCI-E connection. So I will be upgrading to the Corsair 1000HX. BTW would anyone happen to know if my A760g m2+ board would support this power supply?

My CPU is only a Athlon II x250, I know the card will bottleneck, So I will upgrading to a AMD Phenom II X4 945 in couple weeks.

I think I will sooner or later ad the RPE III board and get the I7 930.

uhh, as long as your mobo isnt some dell/hp/OEM POS with messed up power pins...you will be fine....any ATX PSU will power any ATX board(provided the PSU has enough power).....

anyhow, nice purchase, you should be happy with it

ok good, thanks. I just thought I heard that some ATX power supplies don't support MATX boards.

*bought *expensive *piece

Your welcome.

spelling_police.jpg

Your ram might bottleneck your whole system as well... DDR2 1066 would be nice if your not gonna change to a DDR3 AM3 motherboard

Yeah I might just wait and get the Rampage 3 until I do all my upgrades, instead of adding upgrades to my current board, I would feel like I wasted money if I did it this way.

When I read the title of this post I thought that I was on digg and this was a syntagx post.

Back