I just etched my case -pics

epikz

Bad Trader
etch002.jpg

etch001.jpg

First etch with dremel i know im not too good but i think it's decent

I dont think its that bad at all for a 1st time. Good job :).
I am in the process of etching the Aluminum front door on my TT Tsunami. Its going to by my 1st attempt too, hopfully I can scam a digital camera, and post some pics when im done.

I think that it came out great, and especially for your first time. :)

Looks good. Great choice for a logo too. :D What bit did you use?

Also, I can see that you too snapped that flimsy front i/o door cover off you 65b. :(

i thought you were trying to spell jagermeister - as in the liquor... but that's no "s".

what does that mean?

Oh, theres the problem, you spelled it wrong...lol jk, pretty sweet though.

stormshadow said:
i thought you were trying to spell jagermeister - as in the liquor... but that's no "s".

what does that mean?
Jagermeister.jpg

You are correct it is the liquor...but
As you can see, i did spell it right. It is an "s" but i don't know why they make it look like an "f"

ThirtySixBelow said:
Looks good. Great choice for a logo too. :D What bit did you use?

Also, I can see that you too snapped that flimsy front i/o door cover off you 65b. :(

I used a little ball bit, it was for carving/engraving. yeah and that usb cover is soo dumb

are you a student? students love that jagermeister I remember... hehe...

Yes, sir i am a student...and i was thinking about etching the elk....hmmm lets see what i can do.

well fuck throw some jager in the freezer and etch that thing while it's getting cold...
toast.gif

well aside from the etching, i also added another fan hole for my exhaust because i thought there was enough room and i did a decent job, just made a circle then cut it out and i guess where the holes were, and didnt use a right sized bit so i just circled the hole and made it bigger till it was right. pics will be up soon

Back