i made my own water block:) pics!

i'll give undervolting a shot, thanks for the idea...have some POT's around here somewhere

she was stable at 2.8 and i even dropped the voltage a couple notches. i'm quite happy with 2.8 honestly, cant complain about a 1.0Ghz overclock on a ghetto WB

Awesome build man. Be proud of it, most people who claim to be [h]ard wouldn't even dream of doing something like this.

Nice work Threshin, had my doubts about the waterblock, but heck if it works it works, never seen a home made block before, not since I started reading the threads a year ago anyway.

FYI: S-Flexes are probably some of the most expensive, high quality fans around. They use fluid dynamic bearings. The only reason yours are loud is because you, presumably, got the fast version.

thanks for the ego boost guys;) its doing all i could hope for so far...if you look up a design called rotor its based loosely off that - except i used a LOT more holes and smaller ones. the idea was to create as much surface area as possible in contact with water in the simplest way possible

so far [email protected] seems to be a sweet spot, barely over 50C

the 7900 GTO's are quite happy at 700 up from 650...not sure if i have the balls for voltmodding

thanks for the heads up AVT, i will wire in a variable resistor for sure now. i may have gotten the faster versions, i cant remember to be honest.

Welldone. I challenge you to make your own GPU waterblocks now!!!

i almost did actually....i have the material to do so even

problem is they're actually a lot harder...think of the mounting of barbs and you will understand;) plus making the cpu block was a bitch...went through so many drill bits...mostly because i bought cheap crap lol

Doesn't look pretty, but she puts out.

+1 awesome point OP, that's just badass.

Back