I need a Shuttle to put this in...

Forsakenzoul

Limp Gawd
P4 3.0CGhz
1GB (2x512MB) OCZ "GOLD" PC4000
Audigy2 Platinum (minus front panel of course)
BFG 6800GT OC
2x36GB WD Raptors RAID "0"
NEC 3200 DVD+/-RW

I have all those parts already i just need a Shuttle that i can get the best performance with those components and that allows me to use RAID 0 for my Raptors. Any ideas?

Uh...dude i did say what king of graphics card i have "BFG 6800GT OC" which is a nVidia GeForce 6800GT

oh ok didnt know that there is only one card with this name and that this is an AGP card... had to look this up.

Forsakenzoul said:
Uh...dude i did say what king of graphics card i have "BFG 6800GT OC" which is a nVidia GeForce 6800GT

Is it one of the intial ones that came with the reference nvidia cooler? Or one of the later ones with the BFG 2 fan cooler?

B/c I think the BFG cooler only takes up one slot so it will fit in any Shuttle. If you have a dual slot videocard, you're f'd.

J/k but you'll have to do something about fitting the card. Change to a single high cooler or hack the case.

You have three err ahh four really good choices for socket 478.

SB75G2 V2
SB75S
SB65G2
SB61G2 V4

The ones listed below are non-intel chipsets but also probably good.

ST61G4 or ST62K has ATI chipset.
SS56L or G has SIS chipset

http://stores.ebay.com/Shuttle-Store

Right now they have SB75G2 and SB75S and a couple others.

so far is between these 2 but they are HARD to find!!!!!!!

SB75G2 V2

SB65G2

this is the only one i could find

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
yeah i saw that one too but the white kinda threw me off cuz i have a black DVD drive but i guess i can buy a new one or change the face of the Drive. Thanx for the Help :) But you right its better i need enough power for a RAID 0 and a 6800GT so ill go for the 250W thanx again. :)

Back