I need some help

phOkaz

Gawd
I am phokaz's wife and I need some help. He was in an accident almost 3 days ago now he is being heavily medicated and its not easy to have a clear discussion with him. I have been taking care of his ebay related stuff without any problems but he has two things going on this forum as well. I am not certain of how this website works and I need to find out if something he sold has been finished up and I know he bought something too that has not arrived.

Where do I go to talk to the people and once I get there how do I talk to them? Thank you !

Okay, I went to the for sale area and I cant find his username after going through many pages. Where do I find what he bought and sold?

go to the For Sale/For Trade forum and on the upper right of the screen you will see "Search this forum"... click on that and a box will open

click the "advanced search" on the bottom of the box

in the advanced search window on the right you will see a text box that says search by user name... enter the user name... and on the drop-down select "find threads started by user"

this will give you all threads in that forum started by your husband which should be the ones he has things for sale

here is the list http://hardforum.com/search.php?searchid=23125928 but you will probably need to do an updated search to get updated results

hope this helps and that he gets well soon

Thank you. In case anyone who knows him is concerned or wants to know how he is, he has some fractured vertebrae, he broke his left wrist and arm in two places, 4 fingers on same arm were crushed, a fracture to right arm, broken collar bone and fractured skull. He is not in great shape but he is going to live thank god.

wow, those are some serious injuries, i hope he has a speedy recovery

Back