I need suggestions for website name, help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jctess87

Limp Gawd
I need suggestions for website name, I've been brain storming for a whileand I can't come up with anything decent still besides the names I'll list below. So whomever comes up with a suggestions I like with .net/.com/.org etc. suggestion will be my god, for at least a week.

It's going to be forums much like these except it will include many other aspects of everyday life. I'm also sure there will be a sub-forum with tech as well as other sub-forums about everything else I feel like adding in.There will also be personalized profiles and everything kind of like MySpace or Facebook as well. So basically forums, + profiles.

The only rules are #1: it cant be a site that already exists obviously, #2: the name has to related to its intended purposes and use's, #3: it can't be adult suggestive, #4: it must be able to span across all races, ages, work types, etc.

I've had a thread in genmay about this, it failed pretty terribly as many of the names suggested were...out there. I've also already had one in this sub forum as well, but it was locked due to me offering a $10 prize. So I'm going to start over again, however I'm going to include the suggested names from the other threads that weren't "out there", and also a few that I've come up with so you know what I'm looking for.

lifeonline
outsideinside
mylife
lifebits
lifebyte
lifeonline
goodlife
socialinside
socialbits
socialbyte
friendpage
friendplace
yourface!
faceplace
etc.

I am pretty sure he/she removed the prize money because that is what got the last thread locked.

NoClearReasonForThisSite.com

PointlessAndLost.com

NotReallyBetterThanAnythingElse.com

HardForumDerivativeKindOfButNotReally.com

Anyone that was serious about creating a social site wouldn't be foolish enough to post any bit of it in a public domain, let alone try to get the masses to suggest names for you for a measly $10 prize.

Based on what you've posted so far, if you want to work in the social world, I hear Facebook is hiring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back