I see in the rearview....

BakedON

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2006
Tenchi cruising up on my bumper....
Do I let him pass or do I try to out-maneuver him?

Well..... the pedal ins't QUITE at the floor yet and I DO have this little red NO2 button on my dash....
Aww hell with it.... Let's race PUNK! :p
I'd say lets race for pink slips but they don't do that anymore.....

It's all about pride and glory now....

(good luck) ;)

BakedON said:
Tenchi cruising up on my bumper....
Do I let him pass or do I try to out-maneuver him?

Well..... the pedal ins't QUITE at the floor yet and I DO have this little red NO2 button on my dash....
Aww hell with it.... Let's race PUNK! :p
I'd say lets race for pink slips but they don't do that anymore.....

It's all about pride and glory now....

(good luck) ;)
uhoh! BakedON's gonna press the turbo button! :p

BakedON said:
It's called Naaaaaawwwwzzzzzzzzssss.....

Only if/when you have 4-5 type R stickers on it (each good for an addition 5hp), a wing that looks like a reject from the Wright brothers(+20hp), and a exhaust you can fit bowling ball in(+25hp), lots of yellow/red trim(+10hp), and a symbol from a language you don't speak somewhere on the car that someone told you means aggression but has an equal chance of meaning of two men who love one another you are the one on bottom...... :eek:

Spectre said:
Only if/when you have 4-5 type R stickers on it (each good for an addition 5hp), a wing that looks like a reject from the Wright brothers(+20hp), and a exhaust you can fit bowling ball in(+25hp), lots of yellow/red trim(+10hp), and a symbol from a language you don't speak somewhere on the car that someone told you means aggression but has an equal chance of meaning of two men who love one another you are the one on bottom...... :eek:
LOL! t3h win++

Spectre said:
soda in mouth = another perfectly good keyboard fried....that was funny!

I always find it funny when I see those symbols; the problem is they are never on a car owned by an Asian………………maybe some truth to that after all.

Anyone see engrish.com ? They probably tell them that it says something completely different :) I like this one:

child.jpg

FOOD for thought, eh? :D

i want that tshirt... i'd wear it to a playground to see how many parents i could get angry:p

Tenchi4U said:
I'm not too worried, I've got plans of my own...
I'm reaching the end of my rope...
I've got 2 to borg tomorrow and 2 more on Tuesday... after that it's looking like slim pickens....
you'll pass sooner or later.... probably sooner...
;)

EDIT: new machines won't arrive until next week. BakedOn dodges the bullet for one more week.

Out maneuver him......I should borg some computers for you BakedOn, just because I like picking on my younger brother... :p :D

darktiger said:
Out maneuver him......I should borg some computers for you BakedOn, just because I like picking on my younger brother... :p :D

I'm trying... but the little hampster wheel spins only so fast.....

darktiger said:

Watch out.....another pair of folding brothers on forum! :p

darktiger said:

are you and tenchi really brothers? cool!
interesting that you choose to split up boxen under different names, or do you not live together anymore? i guess if you're adults that makes sense...

Carnival Forces said:
interesting that you choose to split up boxen under different names, or do you not live together anymore? i guess if you're adults that makes sense...

you sir are giving aid and comfort to the enemy. :mad:
I hereby dub thee "Jane Fonda"

Hey Tenchi....
Shouldn't you have passed me by now?
Still keeps showing 11-16 days! :D

Thanks Carnival, Atomic, and BillR I lost track of this thread and would have said something earlier.

BakedON said:
Hey Tenchi....
Shouldn't you have passed me by now?
Still keeps showing 11-16 days! :D
5.4gHz added everyday this week or your money back!!!!!!!!

I'm coming for j00!!!!!!111!!

Carnival Forces said:
darktiger is really my brother, but we fold seperately since I started before him (yet he passed me fairly quickly) and he didn't want to fold under my banner.

Unless they can merge us under the title Super Moore Bros., I think we'll continue to fold under seperate banners, but for one team (da' [H]orde)

Sounds like a good ideal, I should be getting some 3.2ghz lovin soon.

Hey, it's the Super Mooreo Brothers! Another [H] pair of siblings here; look at rogue_jedi's location, and then mine... :D

At least 'til I move out, anyways...

unhappy_mage said:
Hey, it's the Super Mooreo Brothers! Another [H] pair of siblings here; look at rogue_jedi's location, and then mine... :D

At least 'til I move out, anyways...
i knew you too were brothers..

so did rogue start first or how did you decide to teamup under his name?

He joined the [H] first (he had a real email account first :rolleyes: ) so he ended up joining the [H] DC team first. And then I didn't want to get into a big competition with him over points so I just joined him.

I may switch to my own username once I go away to college. I'll stick with 33, though. [H] 4 life.

unhappy_mage said:
He joined the [H] first (he had a real email account first :rolleyes: ) so he ended up joining the [H] DC team first. And then I didn't want to get into a big competition with him over points so I just joined him.

I may switch to my own username once I go away to college. I'll stick with 33, though. [H] 4 life.
west coast!

errrr.....um.....sorry

Hito Bahadur said:
Welcome to the top 100 BakedON!!
HOUH!

Thanks man!
I hope to stay here a few weeks at least.....
Borg borg borg borg.....

:D

Back