I use to think I was unlucky...

inotocracy

Supreme [H]ardness
..because I broke my mouse hand a week and a half before Doom3, but now I can wait a month to see what card comes out on top :D -- things always seem to work out eh?

Haha. Well, if there's any reason to be optimistic about breaking your hand, I guess that could be it.

Get it better soon :p

bad luck man - my friend broke his hand like 5 days before quakecon 3 years ago - he ended up entering a trick jumping competition and won a brand new ATI 9700 Pro. My point: keep on trucking? haha good luck with the hand bro

*Expected something to do with 6800 GT and OC'ing*

Dude, you're hard, just cut your hand off and put on an expensive prosthetic! Who has time to wait?!

man, I can think of two reasons why breaking my hand woudl suck :p ... Glad to see your optimistic, I woudl be pissed. A few years back, I broke my leg on the frist race in a motocross circuit, and I sure as hell wasnt saying its good because ill get to see waht bike wins the series... hope your hand gets better fast tho man

Incus said:

Dude, you're hard, just cut your hand off and put on an expensive prosthetic! Who has time to wait?!

Now that's [H]ardcore.

Screw the prosthetic.Glue your mouse to the stub!
Incus said:

Having broke my mouse wrist myself some time ago in a car accident, I know exactly how you feel! I dont really have any advice on what to do, our breaks are probably a bit different. But, I can tell you this, if you're a console gamer, the last bosses in Metal Gear Solid 2 can be beaten entirely with one hand. I did it, twice. ;) Now, as for getting through the game one-handed, I doubt it can be done... but the last two bosses I know for sure. Anyway, take care, best wishes recovering!

inotocracy said:
..because I broke my mouse hand a week and a half before Doom3, but now I can wait a month to see what card comes out on top :D -- things always seem to work out eh?

so was it your "special hand"...LOL........and if so how does strange feel? :p

inotocracy said:

Dude, my mouse hand is also my fapping hand, so I would think otherwise.

I remember a few years ago I broke my hand, but I played some games with the cast on. It was just to hard to not play. I mean just sitting there looking at my computer with its new Geforce 2, it was calling to me :)

Heh, I broke my hand a couple years ago and played rainbox 6 multiplayer with a full cast on, only tips of fingers out, and on 56K. Now thats hardcore.

you could always order that mouse that you wave around and it moves for you... doesn't require any movement of the wrist, however you are moving your elbow so it may put some stress on the wrist by just not keeping it still....

however, I have not broken my wrist... :p :D

(I know im going to break it hitting submit reply or some other freak accident, so here goes)

theelviscerator said:
so was it your "special hand"...LOL........and if so how does strange feel? :p

Oh man thats fucked up hillerious............ :eek:

Waiting I guess would be a good way to look at your situation.. however you do realize you won't be able to come to these forums until your play right? Because, everyone will start threads spoiling levels and other stuff in the game ... hehe.

1) Mousepad on floor
2) Foot on mouse
3) Big toe left click, 3rd toe right click, 2nd toe scroll wheel
4) Profit

theNoid said:
Waiting I guess would be a good way to look at your situation.. however you do realize you won't be able to come to these forums until your play right? Because, everyone will start threads spoiling levels and other stuff in the game ... hehe.

crap :(

Rizen said:
1) Mousepad on floor
2) Foot on mouse
3) Big toe left click, 3rd toe right click, 2nd toe scroll wheel
4) Profit

ooooooo...........nice
i seem to have this fear on breaking my wanker hand..ummm i mean my gaming mouse hand...(starts to whistle). anyways ya it would suck not being able to game so ya good luck on your healing and gaming with your foot....lol

Back