I want a red dot AND a silencer

Lol

Red > Silencer

I like people knowing that I killed some in online games
because im a sick bastard

jk

I was just thinking the same thing, but maybe in the next installment. Also anyone getting an APPCRASH in vista for this game? every day i have to pray for the game to run, and it only picks some days. Stupid microsoft.

I want Lidsey Lohan doing a naked backwards crab walk, but my wife said no.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense. My M4 is perfectly capable of using a silencer, red dot, m203, laser, and front grip all at the same time, so why not?

I want Lidsey Lohan doing a naked backwards crab walk, but my wife said no.

why don't you try to make her see that it's a gift you can both use, and then dump in the garbage once you're done with it?

that's why a lot of marriages fail, not enough sharing :p:p

Dr. Phil, signing out

I was just thinking the same thing, but maybe in the next installment. Also anyone getting an APPCRASH in vista for this game? every day i have to pray for the game to run, and it only picks some days. Stupid microsoft.

that is DEP, data execution prevention. to stop this from happening go to control panel > system and maintenance > system > advanced system settings (on the left) > You'll be in System Properties, go to the Adv. tab then Performance (click settings button) > Then Data Execution Prevention tab and add the COD4 exe to the list.

Or you can change DEP to only protect critical windows programs and settings.

Speaking of that, anybody notice how weird it is you can't have the laser and the flashlight on, on the pistol at the same time? It comes out of the same add-on to the gun, and real guns can do that.

Back