i5 2500k $50

Wow...this thread is like, Genmay material.

Shocked that people at the [H] even wasted the time attempting to get in on this "deal". This isn't like an Amazon pricing mistake, with a slight chance of a reward...this was all waste of time, 0% chance of payout.

Shocked that people at the [H] even wasted the time attempting to get in on this "deal". This isn't like an Amazon pricing mistake, with a slight chance of a reward...this was all waste of time, 0% chance of payout.

I purchased a couple just to get in on the fun. I don't intend to pay unless by some miracle there's evidence of him delivering these.

The chances of this being legit are slim.... Nobody gets them for cheap enough for $50 to make them profit heh.

Hard to say though, tough call. Seller has 100% feedback.

How do you NOT pay?

Listing didn't require immediate payment so if I decide not to I just won't send the payment. The worst the seller can do is open an unpaid item dispute which more than likely if they aren't actually shipping these out the account will no longer even be registered on eBay in a week or so.

I hope everyone that paid realizes that ebay/paypal buyer protection ends if the seller provides a tracking number going to your registered address.

In other words: If he mails you an empty box you are SOL and will not get your money back.

Hmm... Guy is asking me to pay an extra 300 dollars, should I do it?

Seriously? Rofl.... Let me guess, $300 for shipping? rofl....

I hope everyone that paid realizes that ebay/paypal buyer protection ends if the seller provides a tracking number going to your registered address.

In other words: If he mails you an empty box you are SOL and will not get your money back.

And this is actually true..... All he has to do is mail you an empty box, and you get $0 money back......

I guess you've never heard of SNAD (significantly not as described) claims. If all sellers had to do was provide proof of delivery eBay wouldn't have such a bad rep for sellers getting screwed.

I'm thinking some guy in France is going to have a very nice Christmas...

Really people?

What's that exclamation in Shogun 2 when you make a bad move and fail miserably.. oh yeah... Shameful display!

The 21 that I ordered arrived today. It appears he drop shipped them in bulk using a US based distributor.

Best of luck to all that ordered

399712284406.jpg

Item was removed from my purchase history and any link for the original ebay auction is gone. Guess ebay wiped it off the internet. Wish they would send an email or something.

Item was removed from my purchase history and any link for the original ebay auction is gone. Guess ebay wiped it off the internet. Wish they would send an email or something.

No kidding. At least a courtesy notice of a reach-around or something.

I'm retiring from the Internet if he actually got 21 of them.

Tineye never saw that picture before...

Concerning the (21) received image...I don't think those are i5's...I don't have one so I can't compare but in looking up images of the processor it has grooved edges on the left/right...the (21) image looks like it's Core2's maybe?

You guys are crazy stupid if you think for one minute that he actually got 21 2500K's off eBay for $50 each.

The 21 that I ordered arrived today. It appears he drop shipped them in bulk using a US based distributor.

Best of luck to all that ordered

399712284406.jpg
Grats on your purchase of 21 genuine Intel Pentium 4 PresHots :cool:.

if anyone did actually pay for it, they should probably call it in... ebay finally removed the auction.

i love people who think they can pull fasts ones on H members.

First, lol @ the fools that paid money on an obvious scam.

Second, lol @ the fools that believed the guy with the random picture of 21 computer processors.

I'm not sure which group is dumber, honestly. There's too much dumb in this thread for me to parse it accurately.

I placed an order for 1, didn't pay, item got removed after ebay got suspicious. Nothing lost and nothing gained. *shrug*

Back