If you have a Frys, Blu-Ray laptop with 4GB, intel T6600 $499

Lebowski

2[H]4U
Fry's in DFW is running a sale on an MSI laptop with a C2D T6600, 4GB Ram, 320GB hard drive, HDMI out, Blu-Ray Rom, 16" screen and an actual 10 key along with the keyboard and best of all a factory 3 year warranty.
I'm going to check this out tonight when I get off work.

We really need a separate in store only sub forum. All these great Microcenter and Fry's in store only deals just frustrate those of us who don't live within a reasonable drive of either store. The nearest Fry's or MC is a 3 hour drive for me, and their deals aren't quite good enough to warrant that.

We really need a separate in store only sub forum. All these great Microcenter and Fry's in store only deals just frustrate those of us who don't live within a reasonable drive of either store. The nearest Fry's or MC is a 3 hour drive for me, and their deals aren't quite good enough to warrant that.

Mine is 10 hours away. :-/

Picture of the ad if you have one would be nice. Is it nationwide or just local only?

It has been on sale several times at this price for $499. It is a clearance item so your stock may vary. In addition not all stores are selling it at this price.

Is there any laptop with this kind of hardwares but 13"~14" screen for sale?

ymmv. just bought the last one at frys in wilsonville oregon yesterday and it was at $560

if it makes anyone feel better frys is about 5 mins away from my house and micro cent 15. :-D

We should get together & buy an airplane, this way no one that dont live close by any of the hawt stores, can just call up the pilot for a lift. Count me in for a share, lets say a hundred bux cover it!!:D;)

We should get together & buy an airplane, this way no one that dont live close by any of the hawt stores, can just call up the pilot for a lift. Count me in for a share, lets say a hundred bux cover it!!:D;)

With such financially logical but innovative ideas like that you, my fine sir, can have a promising career as a banking executive.

Is there any laptop with this kind of hardwares but 13"~14" screen for sale?

The Asus X83VP-A1 is a -very- beefy laptop for being only fourteen to fifteen inches, however, it doesn't have a BluRay drive.

I was about to get this laptop, but then I saw the W90VP laptop here on the forums for sale =DDD

Back