IF you own a 360, why buy a ps3 at launch?

Slickgreen

Limp Gawd
Why would 360 owner buy a ps3 at launch?

Any games that are must haves right now?
all the port games are not even better then the 360 versions?

whats the deal>?

Snarf said:
$2000 + potental profit

then go buy tons of games and HD-DVD

yup. friend of mine is buying 2 (he and his girlfriend), then using the money to buy a new tv for his 360 ;)

In theory you might really want a Blu-Ray player. I'm not sure, why...but then again I don't see the reason to get an HD-DVD drive either.
Resistance: Fall of Man seems to be a decent game, too.
Beyond that, I say the only real reason is if you're just a hardcore gamer who wants to have all the consoles ASAP.

The real question is; if you own anything from the N64 era and on, why buy a PS3 ever?

Slickgreen said:
Why would 360 owner buy a ps3 at launch?

Any games that are must haves right now?
all the port games are not even better then the 360 versions?

whats the deal>?

You just dont get it do ya? Its ok, your not alone.

Domingo said:
In theory you might really want a Blu-Ray player. I'm not sure, why...but then again I don't see the reason to get an HD-DVD drive either.
Resistance: Fall of Man seems to be a decent game, too.
Beyond that, I say the only real reason is if you're just a hardcore gamer who wants to have all the consoles ASAP.
Did you see the article on the front page of [H] yesterday? The Xbox 360 HD-DVD player also works plugged into the usb port of a pc. It's now officially the cheapest next gen dvd player on the market. Having said that...I'm waiting this one out until either there is a clear winner or reasonably priced dual format player.

Back