I'm bored with GTA V, JC3, Fo4, and Witcher 3. Suggestions?

BottomsUp

Gawd
far cry looks interesting but I didn't like FC3 and wasted my money on it so didn't play 4

Go drop a dollar on the humble bundle to grab Chivalry. It's a pretty decent game until you run into people twirling around like bayblades, but that only happens "at the highest level". Still worth a dollar either way, especially if you have some buds joining you.

So do something completely different. Crashlands is fun. Alan Wake is overlooked. The Banner Saga and Jotun have great art. Dark Souls will kick your ass. Divinity Original Sin has been very well received. I hear Wasteland 2 has been fixed up real good now. Everyone seems to love Wolfenstein The New Order. Warframe makes you gloriously overpowered and doesn't waste any of your time doing so.

Or just take a month off from PC gaming. Sometimes you need to do that.

far cry looks interesting but I didn't like FC3 and wasted my money on it so didn't play 4
Dark Souls 3 is coming out Tuesday. Might want to give it a shot, it's up for around $45 on Gamesplanet: DARK SOULS™ III [Steam CD-Key] for PC - Buy now and download You can join their Steam group called For Uncut or something and get 5% off that.
Go drop a dollar on the humble bundle to grab Chivalry. It's a pretty decent game until you run into people twirling around like bayblades, but that only happens "at the highest level". Still worth a dollar either way, especially if you have some buds joining you.
You get used to that. I can play with all the twirlers and not do any spins at all.

Dark Souls 3 is coming out Tuesday. Might want to give it a shot, it's up for around $45 on Gamesplanet: DARK SOULS™ III [Steam CD-Key] for PC - Buy now and download You can join their Steam group called For Uncut or something and get 5% off that.

You get used to that. I can play with all the twirlers and not do any spins at all.

Oh absolutely, just saying from the perspective of a newbie, it drains the fun rather quickly. I picked it up for my brother and have been screwing around with him on lan for a few days now. Once he's good and addicted, I'm going to introduce him to the real world of chivalry lol

Oh absolutely, just saying from the perspective of a newbie, it drains the fun rather quickly. I picked it up for my brother and have been screwing around with him on lan for a few days now. Once he's good and addicted, I'm going to introduce him to the real world of chivalry lol
Teach him about stuff like that early. Especially feints. :p I think most of the angst with Chivalry comes from newbies frolicking around in the 0-15 servers, then being thrown into the fray with people who have played for hundreds of hours suddenly. The game has a surprising amount of depth, and anything that new players aren't used to can seem like an exploit when it's not well-explained or documented.

Oh yeah, I introduced him to feints in like... Our second round. He called me a dick at the time, he'll thank me later XD I still long for the "good ol' days" Back when you were called a cheater for feinting and that was about as far as it went. Dragging was rather uncommon, but was picking up popularity back when I put the game aside. I started playing again recently and it seems to have reached a new level of absurdity. New ways to play, lots to relearn, and massive amounts of depth to the combat always make me come back. I still never expected it to morph into what it is now.

Sounds like you have a bit of the Sandbox open world blues.

Find something that isn't quit as open concept.

Wolfenstein New order or The Old Blood? Maybe dig out a backlog game?

Since you're tired of Open World games, maybe try the exact opposite, the Walking Simulator genre ? Firewatch and Life is Strange are two of the more recent high profile ones which you might enjoy.

Firewatch for sure, or go way off tangent and look at Banner Saga or something like The wolf among us

Tinder, and smash some whores

Better yet,

Grab some tinder & makes some smores ;)

smores.jpg

Excellent. Plus you're "keeping it christian" that way.
Wasn't the objective but I guess so. Sometimes its good just to grab some buddies and go unplug for awhile.

I have been playing Naval Action for a few days, really liking it so far.

i can't find this. am i too late? never used that website before

Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Glen (pay what you want and help charity)

But I would definitely suggest maybe trying another genre. I'm a huge fan of open world games as well, but in the last year I realized I need to switch it up more frequently and play some other types of games otherwise I get burned out.

From that bundle I would say try playing Brother's: A Tale of Two sons as well if you have a controller.

Back