I'm sorry..

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Sorry to my [H] brethren for my very emo like outburst the other day. Very unprofessional of me. I think I just needed to take a few days away from the forums and IRC. I'm still lurking around and not going anywhere.

I'll never forgive you b/c I have no idea what you're talking about :p

and on a happier note I may have another 860 or two after today, I'll ping you later

No need to apologize, we all get a little bent at times - just drop your baseclock a notch and fold on. :cool:

[H] would not be the same without ya.

"Join us again next time for another edition of As the Protein Folds" :D

That quote sounds familiar....maybe my sig...hmmm....

Take care Tobit. Life got busy for me lately and I had to back off from the forums and IRC too.

Yeah man. Just take a break and relax for a while as we all need some time away.

and to think there was talk on the evga forum about you joining them.

and to think there was talk on the evga forum about you joining them.

wtf ? Links !????

in all seriousness, welcome back tobit cant wait to see ya on IRC

...no really link to the EVGA stuff !

good m@n

I even let you share my trademark "@"

Thanks guys.

That EVGA thread is interesting. I had received a few PM's from some folks at EVGA but I had not seen that thread. As I have said, I am not going anywhere and, if I ever were to leave, it likely wouldn't be to go to EVGA's team. I'd probably go someplace as techie oriented as [H]ard.. most likely XS.. if that unthinkable action were to take place. Respectfully, although there are some good people of there whom I respect, I don't generally associate myself with any one specific vendor regardless of who it is so it would be out of character for me to ever fold with them.

LOL, yea, that thread was simply wishful thinking.
There are a few folders that are known throught the folding community, and Tobit is one who is well respected everywhere. He would be welcomed on any team he chose to go to.That is, IF he ever decided to leave here.
To me, it appeared only that there was some internal family business that needed attending to. Glad it all worked out.

LOL, yea, that thread was simply wishful thinking.
There are a few folders that are known throught the folding community, and Tobit is one who is well respected everywhere. He would be welcomed on any team he chose to go to.That is, IF he ever decided to leave here.
To me, it appeared only that there was some internal family business that needed attending to. Glad it all worked out.

Now if you were to decide to leave eVGA some day, I hope that you will consider joining our team. :)

LOL. Naw, I'm too old to start over again.

You are never too old to start over again. I've tried to bribe our friend Punchy with cheeseburgers, and then a crate of White Castle slyders but he won't budge. Can I offer you a drink or something?

Back