I'm sorry

Ch1m3r4

Gawd
I'm sorry guys, folding was down for who knows how much of the evening.

I'm drunk as shit right now and having a piss ass shit conversation with my ex.

I'm sorry

Tell the ex to tell it to the lawyer.
Then have another beer and get back to folding. ;)

...and the team loves our moose. :)

Ch1m3r4 said:
:cool:

this team is great.

everyone should hug a moose!

NO NO NO NO...You don't get off that easy. We demand a story ;)

Come on, fess up

BillR

BillR said:
NO NO NO NO...You don't get off that easy. We demand a story ;)

Come on, fess up

BillR

HAHAHA, ok here goes.

Well let's explain everything. First: ex-gf, not ex-wife, just so y'all know. I'm a junior in college. I've been friends with this girl for a long time, and we decided to date last school year. So for the whole year we were dating, then basically out of nowhere she breaks up with me (aka, lack of communication). She gave me some reasons, most of which could've been fixed with communication, etc. So we're trying to still be friends because we were such good friends before. Well she's 8 hours away at an internship this summer and she's been taking every opportunity to rub it in my face that she's dating this guy up there.
Wow, this is gonna get really long if I don't start skipping some details...
So, drinking commences when my friend brings home a handle of vodka and some redbull, and we had half a bottle of 100 proof SoCo. Well, the handle is gone and there is only maybe 2 shots of soco left. So we're having a good time, me and him were the only ones drinking, but there were 4 other people there with us. Then I go in to the computer, check the away messages on AIM like you know you are as paranoid about as I am, checking all of them to see what they say. Anyway, her away message just sets me off. It's about how she doesn't mean to do the things she does and she can't help it and she can't decide on her own w/o someone helping her or deciding for her. So the fight begins. 40 minutes straight, me basically going off on her for not communicating and for wanting to hurt me now and for really acting like she wants to be friends, etc. I basically said, fuck you, did you ever care about me because you aren't acting like you do.

Really, all I want is for her to be happy. I would still like to get back with her because I am sort of pathetic and I really do love her, but I know that that may not be for the best, even if we did do lots of talking and apologizing on both ends. But yeah, her being happy in life instead of all sad and confused and etc would be nice. We all deserve that, right?

So, what brought this thread about: Somewhere along the line in the evening I had updated windows or something and restarted. However, I didn't use the service installer or anything on that computer, so I have to manually start folding when the computer restarts. I apparently forgot to, but when I came in drunk I noticed and started it up right away. And by then of course, it seemed perfectly reasonable to make a thread about it.

So, there's the story, or most of it anyway. Questions, comments ?

:p

the friend had about half of it, I had the other half plus however much soco, maybe 1/4-1/3 of that bottle. :D

it's no mojo, but it did the job. :)

Ch1m3r4 said:
the friend had about half of it, I had the other half plus however much soco, maybe 1/4-1/3 of that bottle. :D

it's no mojo, but it did the job. :)

heh w00t; sorry to hear that... it's sad when feelings aren't reciprocated :(

gl/hf

Ch1m3r4 said:
...... when my friend brings home a handle of vodka and....

OK, here we go again:
Vodka good
Vodka with a handle bad
Tequilla good
Tequilla with a handle bad
Gin good
Gin with a handle bad
Whiskey good
Whiskey with a handle bad....

See the pattern?
;)

It's the handle...it'll get ya every time.

Ch1m3r4 said:
HAHAHA, ok here goes.

Well let's explain everything. First: ex-gf, not ex-wife, just so y'all know. I'm a junior in college. I've been friends with this girl for a long time, and we decided to date last school year. So for the whole year we were dating, then basically out of nowhere she breaks up with me (aka, lack of communication). She gave me some reasons, most of which could've been fixed with communication, etc. So we're trying to still be friends because we were such good friends before. Well she's 8 hours away at an internship this summer and she's been taking every opportunity to rub it in my face that she's dating this guy up there.
Wow, this is gonna get really long if I don't start skipping some details...
So, drinking commences when my friend brings home a handle of vodka and some redbull, and we had half a bottle of 100 proof SoCo. Well, the handle is gone and there is only maybe 2 shots of soco left. So we're having a good time, me and him were the only ones drinking, but there were 4 other people there with us. Then I go in to the computer, check the away messages on AIM like you know you are as paranoid about as I am, checking all of them to see what they say. Anyway, her away message just sets me off. It's about how she doesn't mean to do the things she does and she can't help it and she can't decide on her own w/o someone helping her or deciding for her. So the fight begins. 40 minutes straight, me basically going off on her for not communicating and for wanting to hurt me now and for really acting like she wants to be friends, etc. I basically said, fuck you, did you ever care about me because you aren't acting like you do.

Really, all I want is for her to be happy. I would still like to get back with her because I am sort of pathetic and I really do love her, but I know that that may not be for the best, even if we did do lots of talking and apologizing on both ends. But yeah, her being happy in life instead of all sad and confused and etc would be nice. We all deserve that, right?

So, what brought this thread about: Somewhere along the line in the evening I had updated windows or something and restarted. However, I didn't use the service installer or anything on that computer, so I have to manually start folding when the computer restarts. I apparently forgot to, but when I came in drunk I noticed and started it up right away. And by then of course, it seemed perfectly reasonable to make a thread about it.

So, there's the story, or most of it anyway. Questions, comments ?

:p

So as I see this, your first mistake was trying to be rational with a women. That my friend is called a “life lesson”. Rational and female can never ever be used together, just won’t work. :D

Attempting rationality while drunk? Lol, that’s just plain…well…dumb? :rolleyes:

Learn this and learn it well

“Estrogen is Evil” :eek:

BillR

relic said:
...and the team loves our moose. :)
But, as I always wondered:
p3.gif

Back