image request- zombies

Cigolon

Gawd
hey guys,
i'm in a public speaking class and our first assignment is to write a 'how-to' speach. so i am doing mine on the simple rules of surviving your basic zombie invasion. i've got the zombie survival guide handbook. but i'm trying to create a powerpoint to have running in the background as i talk. i want to find some animated zombies walking or chewing on people. i've been googling for a while trying to find things, but all i come up with is boring still shots.
i have no idea how to make gifs and was wondering if you guys could help me out.
thanks.

heh, thats an awesome idea. when i took my speech class a while back i did my how to on graffiti art.

That would be too much tedious work. I would suggest actually making a little film on it.

i dont really know how to do that either.
i'd welcome advice on how to do it.

Unfortunately that would take a little bit of movie magic with makeup and all that with a bit of other things like camera manipulation, etc... =0(

Had this been a 1 picture thing, I would've loved to have helped out.

3WAYsplit said:

Oh he wanted cartoon ones as well? That makes things a bit simpler. I thought he wanted realistic pictures.

Speaking freely, do you think it's wise to have zombies feasting on people while giving a speech? =0)

Why not, ;) I once did some public about jobs/wages/unions, etc.. while showing a HOFFA
in the background...

it doesn't matter what they look like.
campy is good. i just want to create a goofy speach, something to make people laugh, and to get me an A.

i should have been a little bit clearer. all i ment was a cartoon zombie. i've got a couple drawn ones i could chop into some cheap animation if someone could point me in the right direction of a free program to use

Back