Impending foreclosure... everything must go...

wjogert

2[H]4U
UPDATE: House was foreclosed and auctioned by the bank. The bank, IMO, acted in gross negligence by accepting a $40,000 bid, and now suing me for the $120,000 deficiency. WTF? SERIOUSLY??

Many boxes of parts got put into a temporary storage until I can sort them out.
Stay tuned for many cheap parts, and even more freebies.

Everything that I can not fit into a small apartment must go.
List will be continually updated over the next several weeks.
Shipping not included unless specified.
I can ship USPS for small items, and I get fantastic rates on FedEx for larger items.
Local pickup can be arranged in S.NH / N.cental MA / Boston-Cambridge areas.
Prefer PayPal for fastest transactions, but will accept USPS money order.
HEAT = wjogert

Many of these items are also listed on Craigslist (NH) and/or EBay (wjogert)

I am an admitted "pack rat", and have mountains of older computers, computer parts, cases, and misc everything... if you are looking for something specific, PM me. I might have one that just hasn't been listed yet!

All prices are "Or Best Offer!!"
Everything must go, either to a good home or to the recycling center.

UPDATE:
--Looking for a 1.8" drive of any capacity.
--Looking for an ATX mobo and quad core CPU that supports DDR2

UPDATE: Finally received this! Thanks immensely to tommigsr :) Also still desperately seeking an IDE laptop HDD to rebuild a laptop to send to my kids. Hoping for one at least 120Gb. Trade or trade+cash is preferred.

Each day closer, life gets more hectic and I get more overwhelmed. Despite the limited time left to find homes for stuff, my free time has been consumed trying to find a new place to call "home". I've said this a dozen times already, but I hope to finally list more this weekend. uugghh.
Thanks for being so patient with me.

Thanks to all for your words of encouragement. :)

NetGear WGR614-v6 Wireless Router $10
CASES

$30/each
00808_ftmploHy1Kf_600x450.jpg
00E0E_32BZ88Ir6Gm_600x450.jpg
00N0N_1B9EqTxLgCy_600x450.jpg

00J0J_9qCQrUN7z4y_600x450.jpg
00101_hlKkimDEO2r_600x450.jpg
VIDEO CARDS

COMING SOON: PCI, PCI-e, and AGP

KVM Switchs

ioGear 4-port KVM switch PS2/VGA, comes with all cables... $10

SOLD:
--17" Acer TFT LCD Monitor - AL1716-B
--20" DELL Ultra Sharp TFT LCD Monitor - 2007FPb
--19" DELL Ultra Sharp TFT LCD Monitor - 1907FPc (sold on craigslist)
--nVidia GF7800GT 256Mb, PCI-e, w/Arctic Cooling NV5 (pair sold on ebay)
--iomega ZIP250 internal w/5.25 bracket (1 sold, 1 remaining)
--HP DeskJet 820cse (placed curb-side for free)
--HP Deskjet 890c (placed curb-side for free)
--Atek VS-102 powered VGA video splitter
--Lexmark X4550[/B] wireless all-in-one printer (sold on craigslist)
--nMedia HTPC case w/power supply (sold on Craigslist)
--Horizon Concert Series Pro 16 channel snake 100' 16x4 (sold on Craigslist)
--LCD Monitors, Printers, OLD DSL Modems, OLD NETWORK HUBS, Commodore PC's, Vintage Drives, Casio Keyboard and stand, Olympia Guitar and stand, and many other items (left in house for the new owner to enjoy)

Last edited:
Good luck... wish I could help but I'm about to have my car repossessed... life just sucks sometimes..

Bless your heart -- foreclosures are hard as hell to deal with. Did you try to contest? You very well may have a chance of keeping your home if a sale date hasn't been set. Mom and I are fighting one ourselves -- it's a mess, but we've got decent attorneys and Mom's legal background fighting for us (she was an attorney herself for seven years). If the courts are just, they'll rule in our favor. (That's a very big "if", unfortunately.)

I've heard of the many programs, but in my case, the "soon-to-be" ex-wife filed for child support after taking the kids and moving 1600 miles to FL.
Even though she ran off, taking the kids from a stable home, to move in with some joker she met on FaceBook... and since neither of them work... the courts slammed me with the highest allowable support (because "I don't have them in my care for at least 50% of the week). So she gets 45% of my weekly gross, before taxes and deductions... so essentially more than 50% of my take home pay. I will barely afford rent and food, so house is going foreclosure (too upside down to even short sale), and bankruptcy will be inevitable as well.

Do you have any 8-bit or classic 16-bit computers? (For example, TRS-80 Color Computer, Atari 800 or SE machines, Amiga anything, Commodores, Apple II, etc.)

I've heard of the many programs, but in my case, the "soon-to-be" ex-wife filed for child support after taking the kids and moving 1600 miles to FL.
Even though she ran off, taking the kids from a stable home, to move in with some joker she met on FaceBook... and since neither of them work... the courts slammed me with the highest allowable support (because "I don't have them in my care for at least 50% of the week). So she gets 45% of my weekly gross, before taxes and deductions... so essentially more than 50% of my take home pay. I will barely afford rent and food, so house is going foreclosure (too upside down to even short sale), and bankruptcy will be inevitable as well.
Ouch, sorry dude. Good luck with getting it sorted out.

@wjogert: that's really sad. I hope things work out for you in the end.

EDIT: when you get a proper inventory going, PM me with it, and I'll see how much I can help out.

Reading that makes me really angry at what a backwards country we are in some ways. How is it ever right or fair to allow one parent or the other to move so far away that it means you can't see your children? :mad::mad::mad:

Back on topic:
I will definitely give your list a hard look when you get more posted.

462 mobo with the NF2 chipset?
YUP! And CPU's. PM incoming.

Do you have any 8-bit or classic 16-bit computers? (For example, TRS-80 Color Computer, Atari 800 or SE machines, Amiga anything, Commodores, Apple II, etc.)
I do have a couple Commodore 64 computers with dot-matrix printer, two 5-1/4 Floppy Drives, and a cassette drive.

What printer, and what kind of drives? 1541s?

As if it matters, I'd want one C64 and both disk drives (and possibly the printer) -- but I don't think I'll be able to afford even shipping of that kind anytime soon.

:(

Bump for a good guy, met him when he bought by car a couple years ago.

i'd be careful with the excessive bumps of others' threads if i were you all. i have been warned for it before. couldn't tell you what constitutes excessive, but it is a thing.

bump for the cause

IIRC if you free bump the same thread more than once in a 6hr period, Lethal comes and infracts you.

Happened to me too. The mods are all heart, ya know? :p

...and to 27344 (Siler City, NC)? I'm sure it's more than I can afford but I'll ask anyways.

Good luck dude, bumping this for you. Unfortunately I'm not currently in a position to help

. . . still bent about the guy in the other thread that tossed out an Amiga 500 rig in the trash :(

my little brother and his fiance are trying to do the same thing to get her 2 kids away from the bio-father who doesn't give 2 cents about his kids.

So, it's a little different because he actually doesn't even want to see the kids and it's just the grandparents who are now filing amendments to prevent them from moving out of the area.

free bump for you. GWLS & kids.

Stories like this remind me why its good to stay single and not have children. Bump for the cause...

UPDATE: Also still desperately seeking an IDE laptop HDD to rebuild a laptop to send to my kids. Hoping for one at least 120Gb. Trade or trade+cash is also preferred.

Our system is such a joke, this shit makes me fucking furious.

+1,000 to ironforge's comment as well as to NickJames' comment.

wjogert, I sent you a PM.

Also: free bump for you, man. Sounds like you need it.

Bump for the cause...some women, I know what you are going through man! Keep your head up! May be interested in the board of keys

Any plain old PCI video cards with more then 32MB memory? Price + shipping to Honolulu, HI 96817 if you're willing to ship USPS to Hawaii. Thanks

Any plain old PCI video cards with more then 32MB memory? Price + shipping to Honolulu, HI 96817 if you're willing to ship USPS to Hawaii. Thanks
Yes, I do actually. I will PM you some info this weekend.
Is shipping to HI any different than shipping to the continental 48??

Not really. The flat rate priority boxes are usually the easiest to use. It takes longer though instead of 2-3 days it's more like 5-7 days unless the package makes all the right connections. Parcel post does take close to forever so I try to get everything shipped Priority.

Reading that makes me really angry at what a backwards country we are in some ways. How is it ever right or fair to allow one parent or the other to move so far away that it means you can't see your children? :mad::mad::mad:

Back on topic:
I will definitely give your list a hard look when you get more posted.

Best of luck to you.

As someone that went through this, my advice to you is fight. If she does not have the ability to support the kids, and has done that drastic of a move, my personal advice would be to file for custody of the children.

If it has been less than a certian amount of time since she moved, I would challenge that as well.

PM me if you need any info, a lot of this can be done without a laywer.

Bump.

I'll keep checking back on the thread for any items that I might need.

Back