In need of some 80mm & 1 92mm case fan & thermal compound badly!

Xeon22

Bad Trader
Hey,

I'm the owner of a system that has become victim to some very hot temps, and all I have to run it is 2 cheap antec case fans.

What I need is one good 92mm or 80mm fan with a good CFM. I also need an additional 3-5 80mm decent case fans aswell. Something resonably quiet but good, cpu fan doesn't matter. can be relatively loud.

I have up to $40 to spend, and I also have a Radeon 8500 64MB with copper HSF to trade aswell.

Good thermal compound would be a nice addition aswell, like AS3, AS5 or other good compound...even a small amount or partial used tube is fine.

Looking to hook up a quick deal.

Would preferr to pay by paypal.

I got 3 case cans 80mm that came stock in my Lian-Li PC-65. 2 of them our 3 pin connectors and the 3rd is molex. The 2 3 pins can be Controlled with 3 different speeds. LMK if you want these.

Do the 3 pin ones provide decent airflow when on the highest setting? Mind you that I'm not looking for a tornado here, but having a decent airflow is what I have in mind.

Yes they do. Its really quite as well there Brushless fans also. They kept my computer cool before i got my Vapochill LS

Well, if that's the case, I'm interested in buying them. Send me a PM with what you want and all so we can square this away.

I've got 2 vantec 80mm 'stealth' fans and some arctic alumina thermal compound. hit me up if you are in need still.

all I've got is Nidec and NMB 120mm fans out of Compaq server cases and such. If you need any high output 120's, let me know.

but hey, free bump for you

Back