IN WIN case I actually like ~Maelstrom~

icon_puke.gif

If you like the case who really cares what anyone else thinks? It does look like it would cool well but in that price range there are lots of good choices.

It does kinda look like a ghostbuster trap though. :)

Others opinions are always good to have, and makes time at work go by faster.

In comparison to their other cases this is a step in the right direction. They still have a little bit of the flamboyant colors a bit (green handle bars and yellow fan holder tab things), but I do like the handle bars assuming they are used to carry the case and not just for looks I move my case frequently. It looks clean and roomy inside. Black interior is always a plus as well.

didn't really look at the price I was just browsing new products on newegg and saw this.

just add some neon black lights and some glow in the dark paint on the parts inside and it will be a nice case. maybe a gold chain hanging off its bezel too would really tie it all together.

It's hard to look at any case (let alone a company's series of cases) objectively when an Antec 300 is $50, a CM 590 or 690 runs around $70, and a HAF 922 costs $110...then from there you have several other Antecs, then above those are Lian Li upwards of $150+.

There's a million cheap steel and plastic cases out there; unfortunately most of them suck and there are better cases for the same (or less) money.

But looks wise, yes, this thing does look like the Ecto Trap. :D

Fugly. Not in the same class of fugly as the "Mexican Clown Wrestler" case (from Directron?) from a few years back, but still pretty fugly.

I actually have my media center PC in a slim In Win case, its not bad at all (well, the included power supply probably blows). I can't afford a nice Silverstone or Lian Li and the way my home theater is set up you can't see the computer anyway.

On the plus side, the interior doesn't look horrible from those pictures. I would have rather had the entire motherboard area moved down and had that extra space where the wc grommets are up top though.

The outside I don't particularly care for. It could be a good base for a biohazard/construction type of case mod though.

I dont like it, but to each there own. If we all had the same tastes in everything it would be a pretty damn b oring world.

The first computer I built from scratch was built in an In-win case, they been around for a while. I think it was a q500, a monster of a case for its day.

it's no lian li but it's not bad looking on the inside, from the front, it's pretty horrible to look at, side view isn't bad... i guess thats the nicest way i could describe the it instead of doing the vomit graphic. (I too only exclusively use lian li's, at least thats why i think ppl have vomit faces)

Reminds me of a ghost trap from Ghostbusters...
Oh yeah!

Anyways though, the only part of the case that looks wrong are those green handles. Other than that it looks like any one of the Antec 900 series cases.

This case is pretty weird looking. The green handles are plastic and are attached to the plastic front bezel. I imagine carrying a fully loaded 40lb system down stairs and the plastic gives out. Good inside, outside looks terrible.

Back