Input lag tests?

I must be looking at this wrong, but it looks like the CRT has the higher number, so more lag. How? Plus if the last 2 digits are in ms then the difference really is 1-3 ms

I must be looking at this wrong, but it looks like the CRT has the higher number, so more lag. How? Plus if the last 2 digits are in ms then the difference really is 1-3 ms

This has been covered before.

Think about it.

If the display of counter is delayed, which one has a higher number?

The display that delays or the one that doesn't?

The stop watch is counting forward, not backward in time, so the CRT has less lag ;) Also, MS are 1/1000th of a second, not 1/100th, but that program only counts to 1/100th, so it really is 10-30 MS input lag. That part confused me too :(

The stop watch is counting forward, not backward in time, so the CRT has less lag ;)
Ah yes, dumb of me;)
Also, MS are 1/1000th of a second, not 1/100th, but that program only counts to 1/100th, so it really is 10-30 MS input lag. That part confused me too :(
Correct, but at first you said the last 2 digits WERE already in MS, but they are not.

I have been playing my games at the native resolution of 2560x1600 and I must say the input lag isn't that bad at all. You only really notice it when you play at any other lower resolution. Thankfully I have a rig that can play at such a high resolution.

Back