Input please on water coolin' setup (pic included!)

Dreaz

[H]ard|Gawd
All right. Just running by some experts to see if they have any suggestion to my water cooling setup. Here is the pic

watercoolerupdate1.jpg

It is going to be a two tower solution. Case B is gonna be an old gutted tower that I have in the basement. Anyway, as you can see I got all the water cooling things in Case B and just three tubes going into Case A.

Now someone suggested me once to run the tubes in a series (CPU to Northbridge to Grakka with the same water) rather than my intial idea (as seen in the pic) of running three(maybe two, NB and grakka might share) parellel tubes straight to the components, thus giving them optimal cooled water. The only problem might be flow rate but I have an eheim 1250 which is like 350GPH which I hope is enough.

But why would someone suggest series over parellel? Anyone know?

Any suggestions? Oh yeah, my rad is a double heater core from DD and my CPU WB is a swiftechMCW6002-a64 and all my tubing will be 1/2. Pump is eheim 1250 (from DD) and its a dual 5.25 res sittin on top.

Thanks

You should look at both Bio-hazard's and PyschoGeek's setup, they both did something similar to what your doing.

Back