Insane? PS3 $40 + s/h

I don't like feeding trolls, but what the hell.

1. Cut down on the sugar.
B. No one really expects to get the offer, but we like to try.
III. It cost me nothing for trying. Nothing. Nada.
D. If they do happen to ship, which someplaces have done, I get a cheap PS3.
IV. Sony loses about $200+ on a PS3, they make it back on the games, controllers, etc.
5. It's all reward and no risk. See items III & D.

Thanks!

I like the way you count sir!

I like the way you count sir!

I actually typo'd, should have been:

1. Cut down on the sugar.
B. No one really expects to get the offer, but we like to try.
III. It cost me nothing for trying. Nothing. Nada.
D. If they do happen to ship, which someplaces have done, I get a cheap PS3.
V. Sony loses about $200+ on a PS3, they make it back on the games, controllers, etc.
00110110. It's all reward and no risk. See items III & D.

Just got my cancellation email. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained......

We are contacting you regarding your order #002-1499393-XXXXXXXXX from the Target store at Amazon.com. We recently became aware of mismatched price and product information which resulted in the discontinued Sony PS3 Hardware System and the PlayStation 3 Move Advanced Shooter Grip being displayed incorrectly.

We are sorry, but we are unable to offer you either of these items at this time and have canceled your order. Your credit card was not charged.
We sincerely regret this inconvenience.

For more details on our pricing and cancellation policy please see Target.com:

http://www.target.com/Pricing-Polic...p/b/10824271?ie=UTF8&ref=br_bx_Pricing Policy

Sincerely,
Amazon Customer Service
Amazon.com
http://www.Amazon.com

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
well you all did get something. I mean, a reply is something ;)

idk if I should admire or diss some of you for pulling the trigger on this. We've been here before and 99.9% of the time the sale/mistake ends the same way. I guess I'd be the fool if things worked out but to honor a mistake like this is just too costly.

I would like to point out that greed ruins it for everyone.

I would like to point out that greed ruins it for everyone.

You want to watch people at their lowest. Just watch them on Black Friday act like a bunch of animals/zombies with no regards for human life or even simple consideration or respect. Just to save a few dollars.. this is the same thing.. Gluttony.

Black Friday act like a bunch of animals/zombies with no regards for human life

this is the same thing..

because people being trampled to death in a hooting, hollering stampede of lowbrow mob-mentality morons hyped up over a mediocre "deal" advertisers have goaded them into pursuing....is exactly the same as some level-headed dealhunters stumbling upon a listing error and deciding to be opportunistic for the hell of it.

this sums up all the lulzy trolling nicely. but please, continue to hyperbolize, everyone. its very entertaining

Just got my cancellation as well.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY! I demand compensation!!

Let's see what happens LOL

GAME OVER

I would like to point out that this is a latent form of greed. If you people didn't want one for themselves, there'd be nothing to be upset about.

Aside from the atrocious grammar I must point out that these kinds of broad sweeping generalizations are best left to fundamentalist religious types. I don't personally have any desire for a PS3, and if mine had gone through it was going to be a gift. Failing that I would have given it away (yes, for free) to a poor family with children who couldn't afford a nice console. Giving is way, way better than getting.

Anyway.... dead thread.

i didn't quite get what he meant either...must be the order of them words :).

because people being trampled to death in a hooting, hollering stampede of lowbrow mob-mentality morons hyped up over a mediocre "deal" advertisers have goaded them into pursuing....is exactly the same as some level-headed dealhunters stumbling upon a listing error and deciding to be opportunistic for the hell of it.

this sums up all the lulzy trolling nicely. but please, continue to hyperbolize, everyone. its very entertaining

I'm talking about the people who order a more than what they really wanted, so they can turn a huge profit by reselling.

Please trolling come on, you call it trolling because you disagree or think my statement is ridiculous. Take off your troll pants and put away your kettle.

I also got a cancellation for my order.

nothing wrong for people who is trying to sell it. In bad time like this, everyone is trying to make some extra money to put food on the table. They won't be wasting their time, bsing around if they can make 500+ bucks a hour or like Bill Gates rich.

Yup I got my cancellation email this morning. It says my credit card was not charge :) Well it was worth a shot in the dark!

Not troll, more like thread realist

I know the answer, and there is no risk as you already lost the game. You lost time silly goose!

And your numbering there is "a little off" :D :D :p

You wasted just as much time making a pointless post with 0% of gaining anything than anyone did placing an order. Most definitely trolling... just being a realist.

Back