Insanely Fast Newegg Shipping in the South!!!!

Juggafat

Gawd
So I just moved to Biloxi, MS from the NW where newegg stuff takes 3 days to get to my house when ordered....but yesterday I ordered new PSU, ram, and cpu cooler at around 6pm and I just got the stuff today at 12:45pm. That's insane. It's freaking awesome. That's like ordering parts, sleeping, waking up, and having parts.

Yep. With the distribution center being in Memphis you and me both get next day deliver. :D

UPDATE!

I opened the box and my Xigmatek 120mm Rifle cooler's box was thrashed....the corner was crushed and the clear plastic window was torn. I was very sad. I opened the box to find that there were 7 bent fins making me one very sad person. So I phone newegg and I was expecting a replacement unit and a send back box....nope! They are just sending me another one and I can do whatever with the one I have. That is freaking awesome! The damaged unit is def useable but the fact that I paid for a brand new unit and it came damaged made me unsatisfied it. This will prob be going on the FS section.

I live in Virginia and I get my orders second day, they either come from their Edison NJ warehouse or the Memphis TN one

Back