intel moble 745 1.8 mhz 400fsb 128.75 OEM

andy A

Limp Gawd
Not necessarily a hot deal but a good deal. For those looking to upgrade their lappy's from a celeron M 400fsb 1mb cache, Ewiz has the intel pentium mobile 745 1.8mhz 2mb cache 400fsb chip for 128.75. These were over 200 a couple weeks back for new OEM. Approx 9.00 dollars ship UPS ground. http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=MPM-745

Andy

Would this work on my dell 600M?
yep but you wouldn't be able to overclock it. then again, 2.4 would probably require vid manipulation anyway
What if you only have a 940 chipset, and not a 945?
940? 945? should work fine on either, but wouldn't this be a downgrade for you? or if not, then at least it shouldn't be all too worth it for whatever you're coming from (I'm assuming celeron m?) For 945, I know you can run core's. I think 940 is similar?

i have a xps m140, would this trick work for me?

I'm not sure how new that is, but I'd imagine it's probably in the 915 generation, which would mean yes to pinmodding. That said, 2.4 is pretty steep, and you may end up needing voltmod too.

yep but you wouldn't be able to overclock it. then again, 2.4 would probably require vid manipulation anyway
940? 945? should work fine on either, but wouldn't this be a downgrade for you? or if not, then at least it shouldn't be all too worth it for whatever you're coming from (I'm assuming celeron m?) For 945, I know you can run core's. I think 940 is similar?

I'm not sure how new that is, but I'd imagine it's probably in the 915 generation, which would mean yes to pinmodding. That said, 2.4 is pretty steep, and you may end up needing voltmod too.

I dont wanna overclock my laptop. I just want something faster with more cache

i have a xps m140, would this trick work for me?

The XPS m140 will take up to a 2.26GHz Pentium M. I'm not sure if you could pin mod and use it, but if you get it working, let me know since I have an m140 also.

Mine is already a 2.0GHz one though so it's a little fruitless to upgrade it.

The XPS m140 will take up to a 2.26GHz Pentium M. I'm not sure if you could pin mod and use it, but if you get it working, let me know since I have an m140 also.

Mine is already a 2.0GHz one though so it's a little fruitless to upgrade it.

good luck with it if you do get it. it does support 533 then. 2.26 was the highest dothan released by intel iirc.

Back