Intel's gonna win!

I still AM using a P4 3.0GHz, there's no real difference between that and any other Intel CPU, it's actually faster for some things than a quad core. Not that I am knocking the quad cores, they're good at some things, but stuff like gaming (Crysis, Age of Conan, etc) nothing beats the raw power of the P4. I've compared against my freinds eMachine quad and mine beats his.

Uhh, it's an eMachine???

WOW..I don't even know how to respond to that

Cocaine is one hell of a drug

^^^^ There is your response.

Hey OP.

When you take econ in junior/senior year in high school, let the teacher know your going to fail the class.

Did he just say a P4 performs better than a C2Q in certain things?

Don't feed the troll guys :p

Lol, this thread is a good read. Thanks to all the trolls/noobs that made it possible :).

this thread delivers but is still not as good as Dogmapog's crusade against crt's or ghostchild fighting off all the swan "why is the sub on your desk" flamebaits.

I still AM using a P4 3.0GHz, there's no real difference between that and any other Intel CPU, it's actually faster for some things than a quad core. Not that I am knocking the quad cores, they're good at some things, but stuff like gaming (Crysis, Age of Conan, etc) nothing beats the raw power of the P4. I've compared against my freinds eMachine quad and mine beats his.

Wow :rolleyes: Get out of the dark ages man. Core 2 CPU's run P4 into the ground, period.
You are in denial.

Wow. This thread was hilarious, and not just the posts by the OP. A lot of funny because it's funny and a lot of funny because it's pathetic.

threaddelivers1.jpg

This thread wins for humor of the day. I started to think I was in a Monty Python movie or something and his P4 that he claims beats quad cores is the killer bunny beast.

Lol

(What an awful thread!)
Anyway, who wants a world without competition?
Hello high prices and good bye innovation!

Hey OP.

When you take econ in junior/senior year in high school, let the teacher know your going to fail the class.

I'm hoping the OP retorts with something such as "Hey, I hope you let your English teacher know you're going to fail the class".

Originally Posted by william_fontaine View Post

RE:you are joking ....right? IMO Athlon ate P4 alive and Duo smoked Athlon and the Quad was is even better then Duo....can't see how what you said can be true....irl

qft, P4 for lyfe

LOL... the posts by OP are off the hook... Soooo funny! Talking how P4 is pwn3g3?!?! Emachines with Quads? It's getting better and better! :) Where are those benchies OP promised? Using solitaire to benchmark won't cut it :D

i think hes trying to make stuff up and/or actuly find some thing a the C2 doesnt pwn at lol

why would you want this? ... if amd is out intel is ganna rape me even harder on prices

Not for nothing but.... P4s are crap compared to the newer CPUs. You can't even compare them.

And any consumer with half a brain knows that if AMD manages to compete with Intel, we'll all get FASTER CPUs, more frequently and for MUCH LESS money.

And by working on it you mean editing the numbers to make the P4 look like it took out a quad? ROFL, you been living under a rock or something?

The real problem isn't even P4 vs Quad. It's P4 vs Core 2. There are certainly plenty of situations where having more than one core is superfluous. In those situations, however, a much lower-clocked "Core 2 Solo" would still overpower a high-clocked P4. IPC and architectural improvements go a long way.

Thanks buddy. I just literally laughed out loud and I am at work. Now everyone is looking at me funny.

Back