Internal USB for IP35 Pro?

steveak

Weaksauce
I was thinking of getting this Mitsumi floppy/card reader for a new build: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16821104104.

It's a floppy that is also a card reader. As such, it uses a standard floppy cable to the motherboard, but also has a USB connector (I presume for the card reader).

Is there a way to hook up the USB cable internally to this board?

Or must I somehow run the cable out of the TJ09 case and into one of the USB connectors on the outside of the case? Don't really like the idea of doing that, actually.

Or should I just say to heck with it and get a plain ol' floppy drive, and get a separate USB card reader that I'll just keep in the drawer collecting dust :p?

Thanks.

Steve

It looks to me like the USB connector is the kind that plugs straight onto the motherboard.

You know the cable you have that connects your case's USB to the motherboard. Just like that.

Riley

It looks to me like the USB connector is the kind that plugs straight onto the motherboard.

You know the cable you have that connects your case's USB to the motherboard. Just like that.

Ya know, I think you're right. It was hard to tell when I first looked at the photo, but I think that's it.

steve

Back