Introducing the iDongle

HardOCP News

[H] News
Introducing the easiest way to jailbreak your iPhone yet! I post this not to promote this product but as a reminder that no matter how hard Apple tries to avoid it…tonight there’s gonna be a jailbreak…somewhere in this town. Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak, so don't you be around.

Wow . . . that's stupid easy, I mean jail breaking an iphone was never really "hard", but this is easy enough Joe Biden could figure it out!

Easy but old firmware. Not that they can't update it though.

It's different from software because the iPhone 3GS and the 2nd/3rd iPod Touches requires the phone to be connected to a computer if the phone restarts. So if you're in cydia or whatever and download something that requires a reset. You will have have the phone to be plugged in to rejailbreak.

It's just a little easier than having a laptop wherever you go.

I refuse to be associated with anything named 'Dongle'. Sounds perverted and I don't want my name dragged through the mud.

How can he slide the lock with GLOVES on... that's all I really want to know..

Can't wait till apple finds out [IMG=http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/561/jailbreaker.png]This Guy[/IMG] is an employee and fires him. Way to go dude. Win at hiding your identity...:cool:

Huh?

Thin Lizzy.... Jeez, Kids these days.... And yes I do know that Dropkick Murphys did a cover...

Yes I know the lyrics were from Thin Lizzy, but the first thing I thought of was AC/DC Jailbreak. Damn, now I can't get that song outa my head.

crap, as soon as I posted I thought of Motorhead Jailbait. Now I have two conflicting songs taking up my thought processes.

I can't wait until the wrath of the law descends on these people. Then we'll see how cute their little hacks are.

I can't wait until the wrath of the law descends on these people. Then we'll see how cute their little hacks are.

WTF you talking about? You want the wrath of the law to descend on people for trying to get more use out of their phone? For using it with T-Mobile? Then you try to diminish their hard work by calling it "cute"? There's people that bash the crap out of Apple on this site, and then you take it to the other extreme.

WTF you talking about? You want the wrath of the law to descend on people for trying to get more use out of their phone? For using it with T-Mobile? Then you try to diminish their hard work by calling it "cute"? There's people that bash the crap out of Apple on this site, and then you take it to the other extreme.

Don't feed the troll. Look who you're quoting.

Back