iPhone 4 Belt Case

Sean

[H] for Life
At work it's inconvient for me to have my phone in a case in my pocket (im using a Sena Silm). Anyone have any experience with a belt case, that's durable, professional looking? I've checked out the Sena lateral, but didn't like the snap enclosure.

What you are asking for is called a holster case. Generally I dont prefer carrying phone in my pants pocket but keeping it as slim as possible with utmost is important to me hence i am using a seidio holster with both hard shell and silicon iphone 4 cases.

It will be pretty available for both naked iphone 4 as well for a cased iphone so if you have a new white iphone 4 (which is comparatively thicker than previous black iphone 4) then you will have to buy an holster for a cased iphone 4 ie white iphone 4.This is what i am currently using for my white iphone 4 as an inexpensive alternative however if you have previous black iphone 4 then it wont be a problem at all.

cell_phone_holster.jpg

I don't know if it is professional looking enough for you but I use a Maxpedition Holster for my older Nokia 5530. I'm sure they make one big enough for the Iphone.

The picture above reminded me back in the days when day planners were in style. I remember back in high school, some dude had a side holster style for his small day planner. I was like WTF? I'm going to have to WTF here too.

back to belt case, if you don't mind a holster, this is what I got for my iP3 & iP4 back in the day.

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/6212.htm

If you wear a suitcoat over that monstrosity then I could maybe see it happening. but as is, it's atrocious.

Lol, glad you all liked my suggestion. I currently wear one on both sides so I can dual wield both of my iPhones. People are so jelly of it that they beat me up and call me names out in public. I like it though because they hold my anal beads in the zip up pouches. I like to use them when I'm listening to Michael Bolton on my iPhone(s). That's usually while I'm on break from my Mall security job though. :D

[COLOR="#22222"]/super troll[/COLOR]

Back