Ipod question

3l3m3nt

Limp Gawd
I'm curious if their is a program of software you can install on your ipod so that when you play a song you can see a cool visual of the music being played kinda like winamp has and when you play music with windows media player.... just curious if their's anything out their.

As far as I know there is nothing like that out at the moment, since it would take a lot of battery power and would only work on a video iPod

I just bought the cables from Apple to hook my ipod up to the TV... and i am pretty dissapointed.... yeah you can watch your movies on a tv with the cables but thats pretty much it! I figured you would be able to see what your doing on your ipod on the TV rather then just see a black screen while listening to music... :rolleyes:

3l3m3nt said:
I just bought the cables from Apple to hook my ipod up to the TV... and i am pretty dissapointed.... yeah you can watch your movies on a tv with the cables but thats pretty much it! I figured you would be able to see what your doing on your ipod on the TV rather then just see a black screen while listening to music... :rolleyes:
Try Griffin's TuneCenter.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/tunecenter/

yeah that looks like it would be a good solution to use... the thing is i want to use it in my truck... so it looks like i'll have to fork over more money for this as well as a spot to dock it.

Back