iPod Style Noise Isolation Earbuds for $2 w/ free shipping

yikes I bought these for $40 back when I got my picture ipod a few years ago
I don't care for them though, they don't stay in your ear properly
when they are staying, the sound/noise cancellation is great, but it's almost impossible for me to get them to stay in that position
and don't expect to wear these running, they'll fall right out

yikes I bought these for $40 back when I got my picture ipod a few years ago
I don't care for them though, they don't stay in your ear properly
when they are staying, the sound/noise cancellation is great, but it's almost impossible for me to get them to stay in that position
and don't expect to wear these running, they'll fall right out

Thanks for the tip.... I wish they didn't suck because for $2 headphones with a straight plug like that are a steal. The straight plug works best with my Shuffle in the case I have for it, and since they're inexpensive you can toss them when the quality starts to fade. But if they fall out, screw buying them.

Great deal, but just keep in mind that since it's Dealextreme, don't plan on getting them anytime soon. They ship from china so it can take 2 weeks or so. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them. Just a heads up!

In for 10!

At 10+ and if you use the "coupon code" BULKRATE, you get some air shipping charges added, but the price per unit goes down to $1.31!!! The air shipping was only an extra $1.70, so the total for 10 of them was $14.80, making it $1.48 per pair of headphones EACH!!!

Thanks OP! If the reviews of them sounding almost as good as stock are true, I know a bunch of people who will be happy :p

In for 10!

At 10+ and if you use the "coupon code" BULKRATE, you get some air shipping charges added, but the price per unit goes down to $1.31!!! The air shipping was only an extra $1.70, so the total for 10 of them was $14.80, making it $1.48 per pair of headphones EACH!!!

Thanks OP! If the reviews of them sounding almost as good as stock are true, I know a bunch of people who will be happy :p

Ebay Time for you isn't?? LOL

Beware, you get what you pay for. I ordered a few pair of these last go around from the same company and they're cheap as shit. Not even a fourth the quality of the stock apple earbuds.

Just saying, don't expect anything from them.

Back