Is BFG support down or something?

Chris_B

Supreme [H]ardness
Ive sent 2 emails since yesterday requesting rma for my gtx 295 and so far no reponse, Made 3 phone calls to bfg support only to be on hold for about 20 minutes each time then the line just goes dead. Not exactly cheap calling a "toll" number from the uk either just to have the line go dead.

Even more frustrating when my second rma card lasted a day before keeling over in crysis. :(

Same here bro, I was just about to post that I sent in an RMA for my 9600GT like 3 days ago, still no response. Perhaps Jeff can help us?

Hoping so, i seen a guy on another forum submitted an rma request 7 days ago and has yet to hear anything back. :eek:

Oof, that doesn't sound good. I can only hope we get a response soon, I'm going to be out of town for a a while in a week. I only hope I can get it shipped and back before then. :p Jeff, help us!

Eventually got through after being cut off, then being told an email would be with me soon, 2 hours later nothing, i call again and another guy sounds genuinely suprised that the rma service sends out emails with details on it....and this is the rma dept im talking to.

Got the number though in the end, so thats about 80 minutes of call time, 3 dud cards, 4 disconnects and twice actually talking to somebody...apparently email support doesn't work at the moment from the looks of things. :(

Last edited:
That's pretty odd; they're usually among the most reliable vendors. One of their representatives participates in this forum quite frequently, his profile is here:

http://www.hardforum.com/member.php?u=140034

You could try PM'ing him.

Ive talked to jeff before he got my first rma setup, since then its been hard to get in touch with him. Im just suprised ive managed to get 3 cards in a row with issues, first card only had one functioning gpu, second card had bad ram and would bluescreen the minute any type of driver would install, third card worked for a day before dieing horribly in crysis.

It played modern warefare 2 amazingly well, though crysis had severe issues, it actually looked as though i was playing crysis warhead, and by that i mean weird draw distance with everything drawing in and low res textures very noticable. It would play really smoothly then all of a sudden the fps would tank for several seconds then speed up, reminded me of the old powerplay bug on ati hardware. Next day i load up crysis again, the game freezes and the system has to be restarted as it won't respond, since that no display on the card. I plonk my old 2900xt in and everythings running fine.

:confused:

Just a run of bad luck it seems, :(

Back