Is it just my imagination or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmat

2[H]4U
Have the forums been getting reorganized? I know for a fact that the PSU forum was near the bottom of the hardware forums near where PPU's are now and the PPU's used to be where the PSU forums are now. I think the feedback forum got moved also. Is this some type of streamlining? I just ask because it took me a while to find the PSU forum the other day and I've been too busy to ask earlier.

It's not a big deal, I just wanted to verify my sanity. Is there a problem with that?

madmat PM said:
Hey...

Why don't you go take a flying leap at yourself? Who died and made you God Almighty anyways asshole?

It's not a big deal? You said it took you awhile to find the PSU forum. I suggested using your search function next time. If your question wasn't a big deal, you wouldn't have replied, "Thanks but that doesn't answer my question."

To answer your other question, no one died. I was God Almighty the whole time. ;)

It's not a big deal? You said it took you awhile to find the PSU forum. I suggested using your search function next time. If your question wasn't a big deal, you wouldn't have replied, "Thanks but that doesn't answer my question."

To answer your other question, no one died. I was God Almighty the whole time. ;)

I'm perfectly capable of using forum search, Google and the other plethora of search engines on the internet. Posting those sorts of replies just frustrates the OP and does nothing to address the question at hand. It would've taken you how long to simply post "You're not imagining things"? Yes it took a bit to find things the other day but once I find something I don't need to use search to locate it a second time.

And before anyone asks, yes I did try to find this out using forum search rather than posting my own thread.

I meant the browser's search function to locate "Power Supplies" on the list of subforums. You keep playing this off like it's not a big deal, but look at how worked up you are. All I did was bring a little humor into it. It happens a lot at the [H]. If I thought your question was strange, that you were imagining things, I would've addressed the part of your post. I skipped it because your own tone seemed jovial enough, as if you were almost certain things did indeed move around. I hope you aren't this serious everywhere you go. Sorry for increasing your chances of an aneurysm. Was not my intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back