Is my computer gone :(?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupholder2.0

Limp Gawd
Just a few minutes ago I was surfing the web and my comp just turned off. When I try to turn it on agian all fans spin and it looks like its about to turn on but it doesnt post, as if the CPU was dead. I was running stock speed and default voltages too. When I pull out the memory it doesnt even beep :(. I tested the PSU on the different system and it works fine. Any ideas? The system im talkling about is in my sig. Iv had nothing but problems with this thing....

This is the system

Intel 950 OC @ 4.5 Ghz
Intel D955XBK Motherboard
2048 MB Ram (4x 512MB DDR2)
eVGA 6800 GS (525/1200)
2X 120 GB Seagate HD
1X 160 GB Seagate HD
1X 160 GB Western Digital HD
1 TDK CD burner
1 DVD rom
Antec Trueblue 2.0 480 Watt

Remember I was running stock before this happened and everything seemed fine..I unpluged everything now and still the system shows no sign of life..

same system.

Ok I just tested the board on a book outside the case with the 950 and as expected no beeps, I put in my P4 670 and it beeps showing that there is no memory, so I start thinking the 950 is dead, but when I put back the 950 it beeps too! wtf is with this thing? It just randomly died out and showed no signs of life for like half an hour and now its coming back....mobo seems ok then I guess

Mod Edit: As noted by " Shmuckety " above, you have the same thread topic going in another forum. Kindly don't cross post the same topic across multiple forums. Work off this one: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043966&page=1 gl ~ Papa-Ming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back