Is my monitor damaged?

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys, I have a Dell 2005fpw that I purchased about 3 years ago? Anyways, when there is something really light on the screen, it looks like the left section of my moniter is damaged or something. It looks like maybe 1" wide and scattered about 3" long...can't really describe it. Looks like the paintbrush tool in photoshop with like 15% opacity scribbled into my screen. I can only notice it on light colored background as well. Do you think my warrenty is still in place?

Hey guys, I have a Dell 2005fpw that I purchased about 3 years ago? Anyways, when there is something really light on the screen, it looks like the left section of my moniter is damaged or something. It looks like maybe 1" wide and scattered about 3" long...can't really describe it. Looks like the paintbrush tool in photoshop with like 15% opacity scribbled into my screen. I can only notice it on light colored background as well. Do you think my warrenty is still in place?

i had a similar problem with a flatpanel from dell. called them up and they replaced under warrenty.

Back